New Player Here: Please make unlocking allied races easier

no that guy has a daughter who could help plus you and I am sure two others in this thread also need these dungeons, well plus OP, but I am not sure whether they disappeared or just switched characters - so with them one more

They need to change the code so you can select them from the screen. Period.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m OP - Mckellar. I switched to my Panda. I dont know why it had me on mckellar originally.

Just finish leveling and run the dungeon solo. These are rewards.

No, the game is designed to keep you grinding and keep you subbed.

1 Like

I spent time unlocking them. I put in effort. You just have your hand out.

Just unlock them. They should never have been locked behind anything to begin with.

3 Likes

you seem to be taking this request personally,

i have all the allied races unlocked and did so in their given expansions… keeping baseless requirements is nothing more then a time lock and pushes new players away. Something blizzard has said time and time again they want/need.

your white knighting is going against exactly what blizzard themselves have said they want. (they literally just did a lvl squish to retrain new players and your arguing against them simply removing a mundane requirement?)

give one good reason why going into X dungeon and kill Y mob is a good design for a quest chain of old content thats required for something that has always been baseline?

Also your skipping over the fact that its alliance, we have 1/3 the population and dungeon groups take awhile to form over here even for current content. its not uncommon for my healers to wait 10+ minute for groups even for Que’d content. let alone old content that only new players want.

edit: again keep the quest chains, simply removing the dungeon portion

6 Likes

Hey OP, do you have discord?

Join this group; https://discord.gg/UJcykwwv I’ll happily join you to do some dungeons and I’m sure there are others there willing to join :smiley:

4 Likes

Having everyone not running around as them is more special. Why have to put any effort into anything in this game if they are just going to start tossing them out later?

Allied races should be unlocked at the conclusion of their particular expansion. Players who unlock them should get exclusive in-game rewards for doing so when the expansion is current.

There is no reason to keep BfA allied races locked behind old content.

7 Likes

you mean like the racial mounts? agreed

the races themselves, again i think most of the quest chains are manageable and with the lvl squish you can pretty much start on them right away after the new starter zone.

1 Like

i mean if you want to be called special im sure Trade chat would love to adhere to your request?

3 Likes

I would be more for a feat of strength. While there are tons of mounts out there, I pretty much stick with Invincible and Ashes of Alar.

That’s just me…

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s fine. Give the players who did the grind some kind of reward and then unlock the races when the next expansion goes live.

I mean this guy WANTS to play a mechagnome. Let the man have his mechagnome :partying_face:

5 Likes

They gave those who got green fire when it was hard a feat of strength and title however, they still make people do a quest after they farm or buy the codex :frowning:

2 Likes

Welcome to the World Of Warcraft, :beers:

Or level, or stop his exp at 50.

Not having full mythic sylv/KT gear is killing my desire to play the game. Fix please.

1 Like

Come on…that is a ridiculous comparison. You can do better.

3 Likes

At the end of every expansion they should just give me every transmog and mount from that expansion. People that earned it can get AotC or a title or some other nonsense.

No wait, I want those too.