New player - about woltk - classic zones

1- I’m talking about Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor classic zones, not cata zones

I heard that These “Classic” zones are actually storylines that take place after the Wrath of the Lich King events,

so should I play woltk expansion first before going to these classic zones ?

2- one more question - how can i make campaign chapters apear in the quest log i wanted to insert an image for example but it doesn’t work but i guess some of you will know what i mean
does it apear automatically once i start to play the expansion anyway ?

It’s true that the modern versions of Kalimdor & Eastern Kingdoms take place after WotLK, but I don’t think you need to play through Wrath classic before making a character on a regular server. It isn’t going to spoil anything.

As for the campaign chapters, which expansion are you playing through? Some of the older expansions didn’t have campaigns as such.

While there are some threads that will lead from expansion to expansion, the primary stories are pretty self contained, so it’s not a huge deal to do stuff out of order. In most cases, you’ll hit 60 before you finish one expansion, let alone several.

Story-wise, cataclysm (both the revamped Classic zones and the level 30+ cata zones) are a good choice to lead into the Dragonflight expansion. The revamped classic zones and 30+ cata zones are all pretty self contained, so you can pick and choose which ones you want to do. Some specific zones with some dragon story would be Azshara (horde only), Feralas, Redridge Mountains (alliance only), Badlands, and Burning Steppes. For the 30+ cata zones, Twilight Highlands is the most dragon story heavy, but Vashj’ir is the only one I can think of that doesn’t have some dragon stuff in it.