New pet from the Headless horseman?

12 Likes

Hugs Mythosaur thank you for this info …hope its this year too… :heart_eyes:

Weird place for that to drop. Pretty crappy to put it in as yet another low droprate.

Getting tired of this low droprate system.

3 Likes

same and we dont have to jump thru hoops to get it

Why is it a weird place for it too drop…the Sinister Squashling for this holiday as a rare drop from the Loot-Filled Pumpkin dropped after killing the Headless Horseman…so again what’s weird about it?

1 Like

It’s a pet based off Arthas. The Lich King doesn’t scream “Hallow’s End” to me.

this might be an easy way for retail players to get it without having to do classic wrath which it will not be able to use on retail
classic wrath has one and it will not be easy to do from my understanding on this

3 Likes

Depends on the droprate. We shall see!

1 Like

Cool another item locked behind this stupid trash “no drops on alts lol” system.

might be from the new hard mode we have to do
we will not know until the event is out

1 Like

Ugh, another dog pet. More cats please. We already have a dog culture zone this expansion with a summonable Taivan, etc.

increased drop chance on first attempt, does not equate to “no drops on alts”.

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Of all the things to complain about… Pretty sure this game overall has more cats than dogs for pets, and Arfus is a long established dog from Hearthstone. I think you can survive one more dog being added.

5 Likes

Nope, not until they make all the critter cats untargetable in the game.

Well likewise for critter dogs - oh wait, there aren’t any :stuck_out_tongue:

(Before you say it, pettable npc dogs aren’t critters, they’re npcs, same as all the pettable npc cats)

As far as I can find there are 13 battle pet cats…now there are cubs too but I don’t consider them cats really they are baby versions of grown wild cats like Lions or tigers…

There are 12 dog Battle pets in game as of now…with the last release of Tobias being the latest one add…so really its almost even on totals …

No its called the Lick King…there is an achievement label that too…

I had thought the pet would be an achievement for defeating The Lich King in classic. Classic gets a title and retail get the pet. Some encouragement to get people to play Classic who only playing retail.

… which is based off the Lich King. Thus my point still stands: Arthas the Lich King does not scream “Hallow’s End” to me.

So cute I wish this was a night fae form too