New NPC for tribute: Nitzia

Hello everyone,

I don’t use to write on these forums, even more in English, but I think this is an special moment to make this solicitude (excuse me beforehand for my English skills).

It turns out that a very important member of the spanish (Spain and Latam) community has passed away yesterday. Her name ingame was Nitzia from realm Exodar (EU). Her husband whose ingame name is Hofkari (on the same realm) is absolutely devastated for all this situation. Both of them are owners of the YouTube channel HandsOfFaithExodar, where they made too many mount guides (in spanish of course). They are amazing people and many of us (spanish community) really love that couple <3

My very humble request is addressed to Blizzard for they create a tribute NPC for this amazing person that has passed away.

Thanks for reading me and see you on Azeroth :smiley:

Sincerely,

Avuunita / Náiluj

44 Likes

My condolences on the loss of such a wonderful person. But your best bet is to have your own in game spot you designate as a memorial for her. They don’t really make players into NPCs if they pass away. If they did, every corner of Azeroth would be packed with them.

I’ve lost a couple close and important friends in this game, so I understand how you feel. I’m so sorry her husband has to go through this and I’ll keep you all in my prayers. :pleading_face::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I always thought it would be cool to have a special “graveyard” zone for things like this. Where people could get those who they liked, played the game, and passed on could get memorialized. That way the world isn’t clogged with memorial NPCs and grieving folks could get a little closure in that regard.

3 Likes

A nice phased area for a guild where we could add names to memorials would be great.

8 Likes