New Nelf Capital - Old Nelf Capital

War of the Shifting Sands and the Third War were worse than the War of Thorns. Specially the Third War that was a meat grinder for the Night Elves specially Felwood and the Battle for Mount Hyjal.

What about Quel’danil Lodge? I remember it filled with High Elves near Dwarf lands or so I think. They can settle it with their cousins.

Those engagements inflicted heavy losses on the Night Elven military (though there were civilian casualties… there always is), which in any given society, is usually the extreme minority. Teldrassil killed a significant portion of the civilian population, a much larger majority. Even the Third War only left the Night Elves sad about the loss of their immortality, not lametnting being on the brink of extinction.

2 Likes

It’s near Aerie Peak. As of Cata it’s also been home to a group of draenei that are part of Ambassador Rualeth’s group.

I dunno. When you create a Night Elf in Classic the narration states “As one of the few Night Elves left in the world, it is your sworn duty to defend Darnassus”.

Just plant a new tree, yo! (sorry, quote got messed)

It has more to do with what makes for a better ominous looking backdrop.

Night Elves need a new capital

3 Likes