New Nazjatar Zone Event

The naga elites should be WM off only… I had to check my WM to see if I accidentally turned it off…

1 Like

They literally had the naga event twice in a row. Seems like it to me.

Literally just replaced it twice tonight – 8pm server was naga and so was 11pm when I specifically zoned in for the pvp battle.

2 Likes

I also saw the naga event. But i was afk, when i came back i saw a message say the commanders were defeated or something. Haven’t seen one pvp event today

I saw one this morning, but there were no Alliance with WM on, so no credit.

Hmmm… odd. I just haven’t heard anything from Blizz yet, but I guess we’ll just have to wait for an official announcement. Hopefully, if anything, they’re removing it for now until they fix sharding and phasing in Nazjatar.

If they replace it with the naga, they have to do something to make it last longer than 2mins.

Prob what they should do. It’s always the horde camping the alliance base looking for 1 player and never get it

Not agreed.
The naga event is worse. Over in 2mins. Naga die too quickly. Skulls don’t always appear on the map. PvP was so much fun; all you had to do was join a group.

Even if you join a group it wasn’t a guaranteed alliance kill. I legit sat in the alliance base for 10 mins and no alliance ever showed up

I never had this issue.

Temporary I mean. I don’t expect this to last very long if it is a replacement.

1 Like

They changed something today.
The pvp battle for nazjatar does happen every 3 hours, but not on every shard anymore.

4 hours ago: I logged in my horde character and there was no battle happening.
Then i checked premade and there was ONE group for the battle listed. I joined and there were so many people on that shard (both horde and alliance) that nobody could even get a single cast. The lag was unbearable.

1 hour ago: I logeed on my horde character and, again, no battle happening. I checked premade and no groups listed. So i went to my alliance and the battle was indeed happening and there were 2 groups listed. Lots of alliance and horde on that shard and of course lag. I went back to my horde character and no battle happening.

The only explanation i can think of is that for some reason they decided to turn the battle on only a couple of shards (maybe to prevent faction imbalance?), but the result is many people are missing the battle and the couple of shards where it does happen we can’t play because of lag.

They hotfix it apparently. If the A/H ratio is unbalanced naga elite event will replace the usual pvp one.

sigh indeed they did.
Bad ‘fix’. Now either deal with the crazy lag or don’t play it at all. great…

Here is the blue post "Battle for Nazjatar" Changes Made

1 Like

Op,you do realize there is a pvp zone just into it. Other than that,commanders are being camped they are none by the time you get there.Blizzard you can help on this matter.

This is due to phasing. Some areas of the zone are in a different phase from the rest of the zone and won’t show events like the naga commanders. It’s highly frustrating and hopefully Blizz can get it worked out eventually.

It’s impossible to find the pvp stuff anymore. Doesn’t matter what server/zone.

I did that quest last night in a group, was pretty easy.