New Mythic Plus rewards for higher keys

So, a thought has dawned on me that Mythic+ is missing major key elements to help improve the experience for players in the mid to high teir range. Arguably, Mythic+ rewards are currently set into 2 sets of player skill ranges. low - mid end feature which rewards players with gear which is currently between the mythic key 2 - 15 range and a very high end feature which is the mythic plus invitational but currently lacks any mid to high reward system. which in return has players doing their weekly 15 and not pushing higher keys due to lack of incentive.

My request is a simple concept treat mythic plus like you would arena and add titles and mounts for the top X% of players giving players a reason to want to push higher keys when loot is no longer relevent. This creates a reason for players to continually push keys and longevity for pve content.

6 Likes

Yep, cosmetic rewards for pushing mythic+ would be really cool. And a great way to improve one of their most popular systems.

6 Likes

Oh great! Another thing Norplex can crow about like Gold CMs!

Absolute no on the mount! Grinding out keymaster’s soul-crushing enough.
Plenty are interested in pushing high keys as is. While M+ can be fun with the right people, what the current system has also created is cemented cliques within guilds, a bunch of carries for gold and extremely toxic pugs. Why would you wanna add to this particular dumpster fire.

1 Like

Mythic+ starts to break down bigtime around the 15 mark, particularly on Tyrannical weeks. I’m not sure I want rewards designed around pushing beyond there. Not all classes can reasonably deal with the way some mundane mechanics start scaling.

I disagree with providing them to the top X% of players.

I do, however, agree with providing rewards for people of different key levels.

An armor set (Similar to Pandaria) for completing every dungeon on +15 on time would be nice.
Weapons (Similar to WoD) for completing all +10’s on time (Not a huge achievement, but will definitely get casual players into it more) would be good as well.

Having nothing but a mount recolour and title is “eh” at best.

the dungeons since legion have not been any good. they’d have to give me a lot more than a crappy weapon mog to get me to try to do all +10s. especially given that the mythic+ pop is tied with the arena pop as the most annoying players to deal with in game. i could elaborate on that with greatness but alas i dont want a forum vacation. :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, the WoD weapon mogs were pretty interesting, and they had something for everyone.
It wouldn’t be one singular thing; it would be one or two things for each weapon type, like then.
If you haven’t seen them I would highly recommend looking at them. I regret not getting that Time Piece!