New multi-boxing restrictions don't go far enough

Watch it there with the personal attacks my dude. You’ll catch a ban yourself for that stuff if you’re not careful.

They didn’t state anything about banning druids casting. They stated input broadcasting software was the cause for future actionable offense.

This is the exact statement:

Yeah I know, but I’m at work for the next 6 hours with nothing better to do.

Hes apparently very triggered by balance druids :rofl::rofl::rofl: which coincidentally are mostly BOTS not boxers.

2 Likes

Hardware = Daisy Chain
Software = Account action TOS

I do hate that multi-botters ruined it for others.

Daisy Duke > Daisy Chain :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait… what if it’s a Daisy Duke Chain…

1 Like

trying to explain this to people for like an hour and a half and a few of these people are arguing that it will get you banned despite the fact blizz specifically stated software not hardware. but people can’t accept that and are now personally attacking people who are patiently trying to explain the difference. lol

1 Like

She would play a Night Elf.

She’s human.

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=40832/daisy

RESTORE DAISY’S SHORTS BLIZZ!

1 Like

its like people think all multiboxers are bots that farm 24/7 and try to ruin the economy. they’ll be in for a rude shock in SL when blizz has reduced node, no boxers are herbing, but bots are and they STILL can’t farm and have to buy super expensive herbs from BOTS off the ah. lol

Yeah they will hold back their farming yield just to keep the prices high and there will be no real multiboxers around to help lower the price.

1 Like

but but but… WE DID IT BOIZ is all they seem to care about. the SL tears will be about the prices on the AH and how blizz is trying to force everyone to buy gold. lol

I know I hate herbing. I made all my gold flipping other peoples herbs.

i’d like to see you prove to the judge and my lawyer that i am playing all the characters myself
you better get a search warrant.

people were crying about herbs. do you know how much gold i made with inscription from buying 1g herbs and turning them into tomes etc? but yes make less gold farming to “use your profession” instead of using a crafting profession and literally making a fortune in gold. lol

1 Like

The game token might be a lot higher too as less players buying many per month.

1 Like

there was a guy earlier saying blizz should ban people using two separate computers and bnet acccounts for boxing if they’re casting starfall a few times with multiple toons. using their ips. not crazy at all. nope.

then we’ll get the people posting about how its not fair the token is so high and blizz should make it 30k all the time because its not fair. we had those a year or so ago, for real. lol. no one i know will buy a token to put on the ah at less than 140k at the low end.

On my 2nd bnet account there had is a balance on there waiting for the 250k per token

1 Like