New multi-boxing restrictions don't go far enough

KVMs. Take the single lf say a razer mouse and Keyboard, and multicast it as a generic PNP, as its cloning the inputs within the KVMs firmware.

Another words “input broadcasting software”.

I hope you realize even the most small, and seemingly dumb devices have firmware. Even USB hubs can have firmware in them.

Can’t a man even get himself banned in peace anymore :weary: :rofl:

Think of the children!!!

Sorry, there is a difference between software and hardware. I encourage you to look it up sometime.

1 Like

He thinks if he just repeats it enough it will be true :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hope you got some free time Orctang, Bromonic is going to save you from yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would encourage you to look it up sometime. Because your statements are ignorant and senseless.

We are explaining what’s actually going on to him and he’s just going NUH UH and trying to say things blizz has never actually said but are only his opinion as blizz sanctioned facts.

You are not explaining anything to me. You are being purposely obtuse or trolling. Not explaining anything.

I am sorry you can’t understand the difference between software and hardware. The Blizzard statement banned software input not hardware input.

2 Likes

You realise almost all bots were multiboxing too ?

They were always seperated by 1 simple line - automation.

If you are key cloning and controlling the head you arent automating the entire process as someone is behind the steering wheel.

Botting = start bot walk away while the program does everything…

That was literally the divider before .

I also have no idea why people here are mentioning hardware.

Your mouse doesnt push buttons… Software automates it.

Your keyboard macros are also software…

Anymention of hardware in this case pertains to actual mechanical ways of pushing 40 keyboard buttons at once.

How do your brains even function if you think keyboard/mouse macros arent software…

Software. Is. NOT. Hardware. Once you understand this we can move on to other things. XD

1 Like

No one said they banned hardware input.

I stated, you cannot have 40 druids cast starfall at the same time without software involvement.

Unless you strung a stick to the keys and pressed the stick. In which case Blizzards TOS talks about, in the past as a form of automation. Nor would they believe you were doing that anyway.

Can you define your use of trolling? I’m not … trolling I’m serious. I always see that word thrown around and my definition of it (which I got from urbandictionary :stuck_out_tongue: ) is to intentionally try to upset people but a lot of the time I don’t think what’s being said falls into that category so I’m curious how you are using it.

You would be incorrect. You can do it with hardware.

No I would not.

But thanks for playing :).

As I already covered, a multicaster uses software mirroring and a hardware device to achieve the goal.

Its all irrelevant anyway. Blizzard has made it clear what they want stopped.

40 druids casting starfall at the same exact time.

If your doing that, they will ban you. Not stop and ask “how are you doing that”

If you want to stay ignorant to reality I’m not going to bother with you after this.

You can use a multiplexer to split/clone the signal from a keyboard to a computer and have each “input” go to a different KVM (that’s a virtual machine) running on a single computer. That’s a hardware input broadcaster.

Bot don’t need to use hardware keyboard inputs to work, but its can still mimic a keyboard input. You can clone that input across multiple clients to have a “master” client using the botting software and the “slave” clients just cloning those inputs.

How would you ban people caught by warden using hardware? Do you expect blizz to pay a bazillion GMs to baby sit and watch hundreds or thousands if not millions of people play?

You are wrong. No software is required and it wouldn’t be detectable by a warden software.

I can set my laptops wireless mouse/keyboard to connect to any number of PCs. One click and all PCs would respond. If I were to pick up 40 PCs with bluetooth connectivity I could use one mouse and one keyboard to run them all simultaneously.

Could do the same with a splitter and my wired KB/Mouse.