New multi-boxing restrictions don't go far enough

I can picture pot prices at around 6k ea

but we got rid of those evil boxers who took er jerbs!

1 Like

that’s a lot of no herb. lol

Instead of looking for a guild I may have to turn trade back on and try a new line… Crap DPS looking for carry in [raid] have cauldrons!

Edit:

FIXED!

1 Like

Think of the extra server load from the players logging in and out of their alts just to farm some herbs to try and beat those prices.

That was because rank 3 flask was behind an rng proc wall and you could make thousands of flasks and never see It…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/what-is-botting/74401/3?u=vever-frostwolf

from a Blue post in one of the first google threads about botting. What they used to say before was “Multiboxing is not botting, because it’s 1 keypress for 1 action. Just across multiple different clients.”.

From what I’ve gathered, that exception is what they’re removing. which means key broadcasting with hardware will still be considered an actionable offense.

the forum outrage squad is going to completely lose their crap with this change. it will be… delicious. lmbo.

Just park account 2 at a node on screen 2. Swing the mouse over, click, swing the mouse back and continue playing the main.

The hurdle I am concerned about is the jumping while leveling with any small “invisible pumpkin” can snag and cause issues when on a mob train pull.

from what you’ve gathered? do you have links to a blue post saying that or is that just a “feeling” you have?

I was just talking pure farming. Don’t even need to level them. Just get them to the node and leave them there lol With people doing cycles trying to outrun the bots that spawn would repop pretty quick.

Mobs tend to spawn close to nodes, or at least they should.

Stealth… pick flower… vanish.

oh no my lotus technique has been revealed!

J/K I’ve seen a lot of nodes that are “mob free” and with how few nodes SL has they will be kept pretty clear just by others going for them.

what do you call a male karen? there’s an awful lot of them in these threads concern trolling. lol

On my rogue I would consider sapping the mob to be 100% effective of grabbing that herb

Using 70 years of baby name data, the Reddit user determined the male equivalent to ‘Karen’ is ‘Terry.’

First googlefu I found. I just call them Meg. It’s fun, it bunches panties, and A LOT of people know the source. Every time I say “shut up Meg” at least one bystander laughs or does the fart sound.

Sap, trap, stun… all the classes/races with a “not playing with you, goodbye” button have something.

Why would anyone spend so much money just to play wow? Blizz isn’t going to spend resources to catch 1 guy. lol

Mobs that are immune to that needs to be added to the location on nodes to make sure some level of combat had been completed before farming that herb seeing that they no longer need to compete with Multiboxers

FIGHT THE NODE!

Flowers can no longer be just picked, ores can no longer be just mined… you must activate the node and fight it.

level 60 warrior dies to peacebloom elite

Edit: All node activation will put you in a solo phase with the nodemonster. Two enter, one leaves…

Legion did it right.

/

These nodes are cool, I think I might start farming for the diablo 3 style treasure trolls.