[NEW] Moon Guard Event Calendar

Seems like Moonguard Will have some parties this year

1 Like

I wish I wasn’t so shy and awkward, these sound like they’d be a lot of fun to attend.

1 Like

Everything is all up to date <3

[A] Pandaren New Year (Chinese New Year) > Public RP event
Date - Wednesday, February 6th, 8p realm time
Location - Starting by hot air balloon, SW. (Will end in shipyard/grassy area north of docks.)
Host - Om Nom Noodles, with assistance from Runaway Theater Troupe
Link - [Pandaren New Year (Chinese New Year) <Cross-Faction, Public RP event>]

Om Nom’s 3rd annual Pandaren New Year (Chinese New Year) RP event is coming up! We’re showing Stormwind how to celebrate the lunar new year Pandaren style. Join us for one of the most beloved festivals of our culture.

Dragon/turtle parade through city, priestess blessings for new year, noodle eating contest, drunken footrace, traditional music, games, festival food, red envelopes, fireworks, and lorewalker storytelling!

2 Likes

Need a quiet date night spot? Need a relaxing atmosphere for a first date? Just enjoy tea, cookies, and good company? Then stop by The Teaspoon this Love is in the Air holiday!

Where: Stormwind (large building next to Embassy)
When: 8: 30 PM - 10:00 PM server time
Dates: 2/12 AND 2/19

This is a free event with complimentary tea and sweets to be enjoyed for everyone this romantic season! We also have various alcoholic beverages! Whisper me in-game (Nesima) or on Discord (Shadebow#0037) with any questions!

3 Likes

Name - Patrick Harrison Jr. Birthday Bash
Faction - Alliance
Date - February 2nd, 2019
Time - 8 pm Server time
Location - Deeprun Tram Bizmo Brawl hub
Host - Xanid (Patrick Harrison)
Patrick Harrison is celebrating his 41st birthday in February 2. He wish to give the best the luck for any who show. There will be few activities that will be hosted and the famous Om nom nom noodle is catering in with the event. Best of luck and have a great time. Cheers.

1 Like

Everything is now up to date!

1 Like

Name - Qian Lu Academy Open House
Faction - Alliance
Date -Every Sunday
Time -7:00 pm
Location -Tian Monastery, Jade Forest
Host -Baehong (Mehong Stonefur)
An open house hosted by Qian Lu Academy where we show others ways to train and have fun while doing it.
Link -[N-RP] <Qian Lu Academy> Open House

1 Like

Name - Rose Colored Glasses
Faction - neutral
Date - 2/8/19
Time - 7pm server
Location - Fizzle & Pozzik’s Speedbarge bar, Thousand Needles
Host - Vilern
A singles mixer for all of Azeroth to raise a glass to love. Single patrons encouraged to wear a red shirt and bring some flowers!

2 Likes

Allll up to date <3

Its time for the next tea class!

When: February 26th at 8:30 Server time
Where: The Teaspoon (large building in Stormwind by the pumpkin patch)
Contact: Shadebow#0037 on Discord or Nesima or Salorashade in-game. (Discord is the better option)
Link: Eridjweowqqwewqdq

Please come and learn all the fascinating ways tea and be used for other than relaxation! I hope all who wish are able to attend, and learn with us!

2 Likes

Name - Horde Guild Expo
Faction - Horde
Date - Friday March 15 (Every 3rd Friday of the month)
Time - 9pm
Location - Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar
Host - Flywheel (Discord: Flywheel#4087)
A short little description
The Horde Guild Expo is a guild advertizing and recruitment event open to all Horde guilds, including non-RP guilds. There is no need to RSVP or book a spot. Just turn up and throw down your banner! First in, best dressed!
Link -

1 Like

Name - Stormwind Baked Goods Masquerade Ball
Faction - Alliance
Date - 3-9-19
Time - 10:00PM
Location - Temple of Order in the Terrace of Makers
Host - Eleaira Delane
Come one come all, to the Stormwind Baked Goods Masquerade Ball! Bring a date, friends, or just yourself! Wear a costume, dance all night and enjoy the food!
Link - Add me on Discord for a link to our Discord chat, Eleaira#4672

1 Like

Thanks for keeping this up to date, Kaceys!

1 Like

Doorf Sermon
Alliance
Saturday March 2nd
8 pm server with set up starting 7 pm
Cathedral District - Cathedral
Hosts: Doorfborne Brothers and Brother Pike

The followers of Doorf will be explaining who they are and what they about. There will be booze, I mean. What dwarf wouldn’t bring booze?

1 Like

FYI…the link for the SW Weekly Market is wrong (that’s the old forum post and has incorrect info on it).

Link should be: https:// tinyurl. com/y7t8p7pm

1 Like

Bumps for exposure

:cherry_blossom: Om Nom Noodles is hosting our 3rd annual ‘Tea Garden’ RP event, cross-faction next month. :cherry_blossom:

EVENT: Tea Garden
WHEN: Saturday, April 20 at 8p realm time
WHERE: Arboretum, Jade Forest, Pandaria
LINK:Tea Garden Cherry Blossom Festival <Public RP Event, Cross-faction>
Requirements:

1. Elixir of tongues (neutral event)
  2. Cross-RP add-on recommended to translate emotes and yells.

In celebration of spring’s arrival, Om Nom Noodles is hosting our annual ‘Tea Garden’ event for the general public, all factions welcome. The staff will present a traditional Pandaren tea ceremony while guests participate under the lovely, blooming Pandaren trees.

ICly, there will be items available for guests to use to help celebrate spring…Pandaren ink and paint sets to get artsy with the spring landscape, kites to fly, snacks to eat, flowers to make flower crowns, etc. There will also be games to play, musicians, and more!

This is a fun, open-invite, public event for all factions to simply enjoy together. So come relax, bring your kites and festival garb (if you wish), and enjoy the arrival of spring with us! :smile:

:cherry_blossom: :tea: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Heya! Just a quick update on the Stormwind Job Fair. The date is now the last Sunday of every month, same time though.

New topic link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/monthly-event-stormwind-job-fair/128935

I have not picked up the Skill Fair.

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone is still using this, but, I would like to say that if anyone has an IC event they would like to have announced, I’ll be glad to do an announcement for it on the Gnews. Just let me know and I can hook you up with the Gnews email address for the details and any links.

Cheers!

Luneia
Co-Anchor of the Gnightly Gnews at Gnine

4 Likes