New Mistweaver talents in 10.2.6

• New Talent: Dance of Chi-Ji – Your spells and abilities have a chance to make your next Spinning Crane Kick deal an additional 300% damage.
  • New Talent: Peer into Peace – 5% of your overhealing done onto targets with Soothing Mist is spread to 3 nearby injured allies. Soothing Mist now follows the target of your Enveloping Mist or Vivify and its channel time is increased by 4 seconds.
  • Resplendent Mist now causes Gust of Mists to have a 30% chance to do 75%/150% more healing (was 50%/100%).
  • Peaceful Mending is now a 1-point talent and increases the healing allies receive from Enveloping Mist and Renewing Mist by 40% while Soothing Mist is active (was 25% per point).

Wait what, these are actually really good, particularly Peer into Peace and Peaceful Mending given the rise of Tear of Morning in Raids?

How does the second part of Peer into Peace work? Can you cast EnvM/Vivify on other targets during Soothing Mists and save your Clouded Focus stacks?

1 Like

Wish windwalker got something

1 Like

I’m looking forward to playing around with these new talents, but yeah I don’t understand the SooM follows the target part.

Tested Peer into Peace: you can indeed cast EnvM/Vivify on other targets while channeling SooM and it will switch, but it resets Clouded Focus stacks. (more specifically, the EnvM/Vivify counts as a cast so you go back to 1 stack on switch)

4 Likes

They should let you keep the stacks instead, thanks for the information!

Well, this change was super fun in raid. Spreading EvM was insanely fast!

the overheal thing was like 0.3% of my total healing lol

Yea I think the important thing here is the QoL of not needing to restart soothing mist and force a global for every target switch which I will happily take even without the overhealing.

In my Heroic raid run it only did ~1% healing on each fight.

tbh I’m a bit surprised, but it makes sense given that if you take the talent you won’t pump all the healing into one person to intentionally overheal.