New Meme, Balance PvP

Nerf Destro
Nerf Tanks in arena
Nerf Tank trinkets
Nerf Sustain
Add More Below, it’ll all come together organically =)

10 Likes

word (10 chars)

1 Like

Something as simple as disabling pve trinkets would suffice. I say this because it’s clear that blizzard has no intent or desire to even try to balance pve trinkets in the slightest let alone tank trinkets. The game is slow and boring and participation is lower than ever. You’d think you’d strive for more participation but apparently not because mythic + is their only focus and has been their only focus in this game since Legion. I will say it as long as pvp is in the state it has been since legion… mythic + was one of the biggest mistakes to ever come to this game… far bigger than LFD or LFR.

2 Likes

legion mechanically got a few things right

gear shouldn’t matter to the extent it does now
seasons shouldn’t be 5 months long
frequent balancing and adjustments keep the game healthy

1 Like

yeee true trueee.

Sadly if they nerf destro in a bubble, the meta will get worse, not better.

Please nerf:
PvE Tank Trinkets
Mage Barrier
Destro Mastery (defensive)
DH Leech
DK Deathstrike
Guardian Druid damage (they should only do half the DPS of a pure dps class. Brambles and moonfire just tax healer mana too much)
Guardian Druid ysera, please nerf to 2% of guardian Druids health instead of 5%

1 Like

dunno if “sustain” is enough of an assass nerf

dunno if we should be nerfing “sustain”

1 Like

I expected a WCM moonkin pvp montage

What sustain? Feels like noone is in danger outside CDs. We need to nerf CDs and buff sustain dmg.

assassin rouges are on of the best dps for arnea

…Relatively high sustain and less scary big damage cooldowns is better for the game imo. Everyone should be scared of dying at any point when their healer is cc’d, but conversely no one should be able to win just by stacking a bunch of offensives and getting lucky crits.

Lots of classes with good sustained dps is good for the game imo.

It’s funny actually, because back when rogues has to use dance to do good damage and they only had it once a minute I feel like their relative lack of sustain was what made it make sense that they have so much control. The more control a class has the more it should rely on burst windows that are a minute apart or greater.

This is why the meta would be so much healthier if it reverted to the way it was in the past, with sub, frost, and affliction being preferred. With frost only able to burst during orb, sub during dance/vanish, (and that those cooldowns can be forced defensively,) and affliction liable to break its own cc in order to do max damage. Destroy used to only be dangerous during demon soul and as such was only played successfully by a few specialized players.

Basically no class should have on demand burst or high sustain without some sort of drawback to their control. Like hunters should have high sustain, but then trap has a cooldown and is vulnerable to counter play.

2 Likes

It’s such a shame how much worse the season can actually get

The rogue calling for nerfs lol

These changes just make rogue mage better :scream:

I don’t really see the point in saying that lol. Majority of us want a better healthier game. Class design in general sucks?? And I multi-class?? I just happen to post on my main lol

I just found it funny. There’s alot of complaints about that class so it fit.

I want Mage nerfs too :open_mouth: and Assassination nerfs :open_mouth: I’d take outlaw or sub buffs in to make them a little more fun!

Yeah nurf dem salty mages… xD

disable hyper thread bracers

3 Likes