New-ish RPer looking for long-term partner and/or group

Heya folks.

I’m a somewhat returning player to WoW whose looking to make some friends to regularly (once or twice a week) to roleplay with. I haven’t played since MoP but am extremely familiar with role-playing, having been a DM of sorts for a number of guilds in LOTRO, GW, and FF:ARR.

My preferred themes for a partner would be romance (non-erp). Its always been a guilty pleasure of mine. I’m looking for someone who wants a progressing story and co-DM it.

For a group, adventure and action are by far my favorites. Warcraft has always been an adventure for me, and I love RP that reflects that. I would more than willing to help aid in the creation of plots if need be. Open to any race or gender. Not picky at all.

Currently, I have a 120 worgen mage, Dros Delnoch. He is a newer character, and I’m focusing on building his TRP. In short, he is a nerdy professor type mage who is growing tired of teaching. He is searching for an escape into the wider world.

I am leveling a female worgen druid but don’t have too much written about her yet.

If you’re interested, reply to the post or hit me up in-game (Delnoch) or on battle net (Hyboria#11388).

Thanks and stay warm.

Good luck with your search, Delnoch. I know I have struggled to find a steady partner myself. It seems people like the ideas, but few stick around to actually play them out.

I blame it on the general dissatisfaction with WOW. The game is old and I dare say there are many good rpers who have left for other games.I hold out hope, however that there are still some hanging about, looking for some friends.

You are welcome to come and rp with me anytime. I have a new guild and I love to meet new or returning players. I am not exactly thrilled with the current content. It seems to be catering to those who want to collect pets and mounts and new races.

But I love rp and I am more than happy to create my own lore abiding creativity in the setting we have.

Check out my craziness here: Witcher type rp?

Is incredibly surprised a male character looking for long term romance has found their way to this forum and there are no bites.

Just because someone posts on a male character does not mean the player is male. Just sayin’ …

I don’t believe I referred to the player as a male, I believe I mentioned male character. Gender of the player shouldn’t matter whatsoever when it comes to roleplay. :thinking:

I am a beautifully handsome and handsomely beautiful REDACTED BY US MILITARY LAW.

Jokes aside, romance has always been one of my favorite themes in books and RP. I’ve got some good ideas that could be fun for someone interested in something long-term. Delnoch isn’t picky about race or gender but prefers female.

1 Like