New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

Hey, kaivax
Retail sucked when “you” took away talent points and then gave everyone a legendary. I “came” back for the classic experience, this isn’t it.

1 Like

Why does my gear matter? What the hell is the point of gear if using it to do things better is ‘exploiting’?

How is the frequency exploitative? Just because my class enables me to farm the dungeon faster than another class using the tools Blizzard placed in the game?

1 Like

In the past they have been intentionally vague, and have explained that this is due to the lawyering that happens when they give particulars. Players break out in mental gymnastics and try to nail them down each and every time. I am not at all surprised they are hesitant to do that now.

2 Likes

also, while i’m here - this change, and the fact that even after the supposed ‘74k bot accounts banned’ announcement whitemane is still CRAWLING with bots and rmt farmers is probably largely related to why our second raid just had SEVEN raiders drop off the face of the earth.

Sorry if the truth makes you break out in hives to the extent you resort to pure insults.

2 Likes

The guy has been trolling classic players since before it was even released. He does not even play it.

1 Like

“Our” Blizzard continually made changes like this during vanilla. Are you new here?

1 Like

When they made those choice they had been thinking for them not like this one.

Because in general gear is designed to proceed to the next challenge, and dungeons are designed around entry level gear not you having gear better than they give.

Really weird they encourage us into scholo/strat to attune for Naxx then.

2 Likes

Why are people insisting on bringing up vanilla, when the frequency is vastly different in classic? Vanilla had these things, but they were not REMOTELY as high a level of frequency as they are now.

1 Like

I actually play the game an obtain things on my own. I am not a slave to the AH.

1 Like

I believe I am locked out until around 10pm tonight. Pretty sure I should only be around 20ish instances but it says I can’t enter any instances. Wonder how the rest of them got ate up. We’ll never know. Guess I’m on the forums QQing for the next 4 hours.

For RP reasons.

Inflation leads to higher prices on all things (that aren’t botted). I would personally choose to join a realm with an inflated economy where I can make more coin for my time than a new realm where prices are low for the same amount of time.

That’s what you’re going with? Are you sure?

This is exactly how I level retail alts in fact. Full BoA gear, spec tank/heals, and just instance spam for as long as I want - when I do this it’s way way over 30 a day.

A gold sink is a way to remove gold entirely from the game to compensate for the gold being created via vendoring items and mob coin drops, not simply shuffle it around between players. Did you not know this?

1 Like

Principally from how easy leveling is in retail, it is just as fast due to LFD.

Once you hit actual progression, ilvl and rank, people spam sell boosts via massive sums of gold and through RMT. Entire chat channels are just massive spam to sell these runs, and there are discords to further advertise it.

1 Like