New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

Attack her arguements, not her as a person.

It’s cool. It just shows that their arguments are rubbish.

1 Like

I’m tired of attacking arguments. If they can’t understand by now they aren’t going to. I’ll debate them if someone pays me for it. They’ll just run the conversation into circles some more and drive up their own post count. Some people just love to argue, and they’ll always take whatever stance on an issue they can that allows them to sit there the longest. Crap happens IRL as well when you talk politics, it turns into nothing but mental gymnastics for hours until you can’t even tell what the original question was. These kind of people aren’t new.

1 Like

He has no arguments- all he does is attack people for who they are and fish through posts for one line to reference, ignoring everything else.

Note that he doesn’t deny he wants Blizz to tell adults how long they’re allowed to play the game, that’s not a jab that’s what you do to children and that’s what Misadventure wants- to be treated like a child that can’t make his own decisions about his leisure time.

6 Likes

Yep, big brain meme. Mixed in ofc with drooling face meme.

Legitimate complaint addressed, system is mostly fine now. They could perhaps slightly adjust it again with some level-headed feedback from the community.

2 Likes

A bot can make a bot character on four realms, and still do dungeons 24/7 with a single account.

Blizz said their main objective for this change is to combat bots. However, because the workaround for a bot is so easy, this does not do that in the slightest.

That’s about as level headed and sticking to the facts as can be.

2 Likes

Nothing short of removing the limit and actually penalizing people using bots and hacks is an acceptable outcome. Telling people how to play the game is what has slowly ruined WoW for years.

10 Likes

Yeah that was kind of a big middle finger lmao. They know people are complaining and fixed it in regards to raid lockout, but completely ignored 60 percent of peoples complaints. Very blizz like imo. Swing and a miss, as always.

They’ve been doing that since the very beginning. What do you think limiting raids to one instance a week is? What about five dungeon resets an hour?

1 Like

It’s nice to see my suspicions confirmed, this change only affected a “small handful” of people. Good to know.

2 Likes

A bot can make a bot character on four realms, and still do dungeons 24/7 with a single account.

Blizz said their main objective for this change is to combat bots. However, because the workaround for a bot is so easy, this does not do that in the slightest.

I take it you have no answer to that huh.

puts on fake canadian accent

‘‘Okay’’ :ok_hand:

That is now retail. This was suppose to recreate the vanilla experience.

2 Likes

So what?

Why is it okay to negatively affect any legitimate player with this god awful change?

Also, have you considered how many people just stopped doing dungeons altogether because of this change?

3 Likes

This is the same Blizz that after weeks of over five hour queues on multiple realms while thousands of bots were operating openly everywhere and the forums were filled with complaints about it, they let us know they had no idea why there were still queues.

They lie constantly, heck we’re in a thread where the premise of the instance cap change reducing ‘automated gameplay’ has been thoroughly debunked and they still won’t address that.

2 Likes

Trust teh plan good mam, they know better than we do. They said they play WoW too.

It’s a throttling mechanism. It now takes 4 times longer for one bot account to have the same effectiveness as before the change. It 100% will reduce bots, it just won’t eliminate them completely and permanently.

Laws don’t eliminate crime completely either, that doesn’t mean we shouldnt have them.

3 Likes

If a change benefits 99% of the playerbase at the cost of slightly hurting 1%, I’m generally okay with it.

People went from doing + 30 dungeons a day to doing 0? Doesn’t sound very logical to me.

1 Like

The exclusion of 40 man raids was a good adjustment as well.

2 Likes