New hunter pets: Dragons?

Community: dragon pets, how outrageous! They are sentient!

Also community: summons their Emmigosa pets and gives them all sorts of commands that they follow in pet battles despite being a sentient dragonkin race

The outrage!

3 Likes

I wonder if anyone stashed their worgen pet in the stable until the patch when feeding pets was removed…

Yeah. With WM turned on.

1 Like

They already have a system in place that could get around the issue, just have to call it something slightly different. Soulbind, we do it with sentient beings in SL, so add something where hunters bond with a dragon when they “tame” it.

I really like the idea of Warlock stables. And they need Fetch, too. I usually play Hunters, and when I get on my Warlock to cause some chaos, it’s annoying to have to get my own loot.

2 Likes

I too would like to be able to get different demons on my warlock when I play him.

1 Like

I mean, when legion came out, I threw a fit when there wasn’t at least a glyph for Voidwalker/Fel Guard to become a Jailer Demon as well as Felhound to become Inquisitor Demon.

Hell, even an Imp Mother glyph for imp. Tosses them at the mob and they go boom, like how imps just toss fire balls, it just imps instead… just think about it for a bit Blizz. Not a big request, just simple glyphs.

Hunters can already tame wind serpents from MoP so a tome of befriending drakes/dragon isn’t far off.

1 Like

Wind Serpents are mostly beasts and I believe the only talking one we can tame is Nalak. I don’t think he should be tamable because he’s a demigod.

Warlocks need a spell like mend pet too. Health funnel is too clunky since you have to stop and channel it, which means you can’t keep up dps and keep your pet healed. I wish demonology was like a magic version of beast mastery, instead of just summoning lots and lots of demons. That feels too much like unholy, and death knights are dark and edgy like warlocks, so being similar to unholy is a bit too much of the same thing.

Dragonkin!~

Kalecgos seemed pretty happy to be Jaina’s mount XD

I’d like to tame Alexstrasza.

With her consent, of course.

maybe they will come up with some sort of dragon/lizzard/puppy looking creature for pets

Protodrakes are still the best bet to become hunter pets. Tons of vrykul aready had them tamed.

Would prefer a four legged classic drake look as well if offered.

1 Like