New Human Racial is the most asinine racial in the game

With all the rings, cloaks, trinkets and portals that exist in the game I can not remember a time I have ever needed a hearthstone to be off CD within 10 mins.

You took a racial that that helped speed up a grind and replaced it with the single most useless racial ability ever conceived in the game.

Is this really the best we can expect from Blizzard? From the constant nerfing of anything OP in a mode that was billed as “play broken and OP” to ridiculous ideas like a hearthstone with two charges… good lord!

70 Likes

Ngl changes that have this little thought put into them has me worried for war within.

Can we expect more stupid changes like this? I really hope this is just an oversight.

22 Likes

Stop grinding rep.

Problem solved.

10 Likes

The last two expansion one of the MAIN FEATURES was reps that needed grinding.

22 Likes

All the more reason to ignore it lol.

1 Like

How dare you be so bold

1 Like

10 min health, eh? that’s pretty sweet. it will make getting back to goldshire more convenient.

18 Likes

You set me up in the first half, then knocked it outta the park in the second. :+1:

4 Likes

Loving this new racial just so I can laugh at all the human players. Been getting away with this imbalanced racial for two decades now. You all have gotten a free pass to effectively exploit within the game with Blizzard’s blessing. Time to come back down to reality.

15 Likes

There’s definitely been times where a second hearthstone charge would have been preferred over the rep bonus. I still think it’s a lame replacement. I know it’s probably not possible, but would have preferred to be able to have two locations to set the hearthstone to.

11 Likes

Basically, just copied/pasted a shaman ability. As far as functionality goes.

And I use a second charge of hearthing allll the time.

4 Likes

I like it but I would prefer [The Human Who Lived] Plot armor protects you from imminent death. Attacks that would otherwise kill you will rebound to the attacker instead. Can only happen once every 17 minutes.

1 Like

You should use milk instead of sewer water for your cereal in the morning. It might improve your disposition.

23 Likes

They monkey paw everything

7 Likes
5 Likes

My ongoing opinion on racials: remove them all.

Replace them with an attribute or ability that matches the race and gives no advantage. For example, the Dwarven one of being faster at archaeology is a prime example of a racially-targeted ability. Or the Vulpera camp ability (one I wish I had on other races, its damned handy and fun).

They just need to get creative, think outside the box.

8 Likes

Just telling it like it is. Everyone knows the racial is quite oppressive to say the least. People felt pressured to roll human just to use this imbalanced racial for far, far too long. As I said earlier, welcome back to some semblance of reality, but it seems you still prefer to keep your head in the clouds.

4 Likes

…and wasn’t there a thread with shaman being the most under-represented class? We takes it…

shaman? who-man?..hu-man?

4 Likes

You do know that the rep system is changing a bit in War Within and that’s why this was changed, yes?

3 Likes

Well if you didn’t need it in 10 minutes (homebound speed enchant, anyone?) now you can get it in 5 minutes with the new racial! It’s so useless for one of the mere 3 human racials.

4 Likes