New Hotfix - World Buffs in Raid Log

With a hotfix that just went live, we’ve made the following update:

• When using Advanced Combat Logging, the presence of various world buffs (e.g. Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer) will now be consistently recorded when starting a raid encounter.
20 Likes

Why exactly is this an important fix?

4 Likes

Arugal layers when???

CM, hello??

7 Likes

yall saw this and thought purging was hotfixed ahahaaaaaaaa

13 Likes

Cool.

What about Arugal layers?

Shows up in Warcraft Logs now (maybe)?

That seems like the idea.

Just remove world buffs from raiding!

22 Likes

Got my vote.

That’s a bad idea and you should feel bad for thinking it. Go sit in the corner.

6 Likes

Yeh! Remove all pots, flasks, elixirs and consumes too!!

Maybe remove armour and loot also?

7 Likes

Pots, flasks, elixirs, and all other consumes don’t require you to spend your raid day logged on to an alt, and they also don’t increase your damage by 40-60%.

15 Likes

Really it would just standardize the raids a little, and make the parses actually mean just slightly more than “I stacked world buffs”.

The part I dont like about world buffs as they promote you to log off, and I really dont like that part.

12 Likes

Then don’t get them then???

7 Likes

Oh well, get over it - this is Classic, and Classic is a broken game.

You don’t need them, but they are nice to have. If a raid wants to wait for them, they are within their right to do so, so next time you think about advocating for removing them, just don’t talk.

9 Likes

Looks like they’re setting it up so the logs site can make separate categories for world buffed vs not world buffs.

Good change.

6 Likes

Nice, this means they can finally add a separate speed run category. One for world buffs and one excluding them

19 Likes

Did we just become best friends?

2 Likes

No one in actual vanilla used world buffs near as extensively as they’re used now, it’s only possible because we’re playing on mega-servers.

4 Likes

Then don’t use them??

1 Like