New horde player in search of a home

Hello everyone :wave: . I’m a player that is new to WoW and would like to learn more about the game. For the past month I’ve played with 4 other friends on the Arthas server to get a feel for the game, and I absolutely love it. Even if my party loves the game together, they are not interested in going beyond the five of us. The only other “mmo” type games with end game raids that I’ve played are Realm of the Mad God and Destiny, but they pulled me in for months and even years. I want WoW to be that next game that pulls me in with a good community to back it up which is why I am here.

Having said that, coming from these other games has made the thought of staying casual somewhat boring. Trying to do raids or higher difficulty content seems like nothing more than a distant dream as a new player without help from a friendly community. Not only is it difficult to access but when I finally do there is no connection between players, just an expectation to get loot from said activity. The closest thing to human connection would be people asking for rolls to give away loot and I don’t want to limit my experience of the game to that.

I’m a 19 year old dude that just wants to inprove, have a fun time with the game, and take the game seriously if given the chance. I’m gonna be honest, mythic progression sounds super fun even if I’m far from prepared for it. I’m personally still trying to do some soul searching in terms of class choice. I started off with a Shaman on the alliance side, then bounced over to a DK for the horde, specifically frost. However, I can definitely see myself continue to try out new classes or roles, and see what feels the best. The same can be said when talking about servers even though I’d prefer it to be in line with my PST timezone and continue to be part of the Horde (yes I know that Arthas is EST pls no bully).

So if anyone is interested in raising a BFA baby or knows others that are, please let me know!

My discord is Kenny.#8898 :smiley:

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 9/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757