New heirlooms -cooking and fishing

I reached Legeon Cooking 100/100 now I am trying to get all the patterns. Now I want there to be FELWINS HEIRLOOM COOKING BOOK AND FELWINS HEIRLOOM FISHING GUILD. YOU DON’T GET IT I WON’T BE DONE UNTIL I’VE COMPLETED THE GAME 24 TIMES, THEY ARE ALL MY ALTS, AND NOW I AM TRYING TO FINISH OLD QUESTS. I WANT TO FINISH EVERY QUEST IN THE GAME ON FELWIN.

I WANT THE QUEST LOG TO SHOW THE QUESTS YOU HAVEN’T COMPLETED ON A SEPARATE TAB AND MAYBE A TAB OF COMPLETED QUESTS AND A TAB OF ACTIVE QUESTS

ALSO AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR COMPLETING ALL QUESTS.

YOU DON’T GET IT I HAVE 24 MAIINS, I TAKE THIS GAME VERY SERIOUSLY SO PLEASE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY TOO.

Also, I used to farm Vortex Pinnacle for gold, it yielded 3 K to 4 K an hour. I don’t want to mindlessly farm anymore. Can you please increase the gold drops of randoms and make it like 10 to 15 G times your level?

Also, can you increase the gold drops of level quests to be equal to gold farming, this one I’m unsure how it would work.

Also, the menu should have a tooltip to display the current /time and current gold, and current item level.

Also, all food should nourish the same while at the same time giving a unique buff. This nourishment should be 100% of your health 5% at a time.

Sorry I will be paying again on Jan 1st, 2024, It’s just I thought I would take a break from the game and play other games while thinking about WoW. I mean I will be playing the expansion. I will be getting the expansion for Christmas.

PLEASE POST ALL YOUR GAME DESIGN IDEA HERE IF YOU HAVE A YEAR OR MORE OF GAME EXPERIENCE.

NO POSTS? PLEASE A BLUE POST.