New healer / new dpser looking for a family

I am a lifetime player who is looking to dps / support in a raid setting. This is new to me but dpsing isn’t new as I have multiple AOTCs as dps. Latest was last expac as a ret pally.

Anyone have a need for ranged dps / support? I need to gear up but would love a home. I have a pally / monk / Druid i can tank mythic+ and try to heal / dps on. Or the Evoker, but I might need help on that because “delves”

Hey. Ive created a start-up guild with 5 people in so far with the objective of: active, social-casual, paced-progression.

Active gameplay
social space
casual principles
paced effort
We aren’t very geared right now just trying to start a team for mythic 0s as a short-term goal. But, overall, I’m simply trying to create an active community that is willing to play WoW together. Add me @ DBANA#1778 if youre interested.

Hey Slothizard. Grease Monkey Militia would love to have you. We are a new guild started by a couple friends looking to build up a good group of people who want to progress and have fun in the game. Raiding, Mythics, casual content and leveling, everyone is welcome. We have a community and discord server as well under the same name, anyone from Horde can join the community first and request an invite.

What we’re about:

• Progression, rockin and rollin, and not taking life too seriously.
  • Casual content and fun gameplay (Raiding and Mythics optional).
  • No strict schedules or heavy pressure – we play to enjoy the game!
  • A community for social, friendly players looking for a fun atmosphere.
  • Open to anyone who vibes with our mindset.

Message Swagbuntu#1827 (bnet) or illgandor#2019 (discord) for any questions

Would love to have you join us

Sicily US - Area 52 is a AOTC/Mythic + focused guild that is looking to increase the size of its ranks in order to take on The War Within. Led by multiple experienced Mythic/CE raiders, who are tired of the burn out and grind that comes with Mythic raiding, and are looking to create a more chill and fun environment where we can all come to have fun! While we are seeking to finalize our core raid team with players looking to have fun in raid, while also experiencing a good time in other aspects of the game such as PVP and M+. In the long run, we will be seeking to clear Heroic content at a casual but efficient pace, while also pushing higher end Mythic + and PVP content. As our core is a group of close friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content, and prepare for The War Within Expansion.

Current Raid Times/Days:
Thursday : 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST
Sunday: 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST

Recruitment Needs:

CURRENTLY RECRUITING ALL SKILLED PLAYERS

What we Offer:

1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core members.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout The War Within.

What we expect from our raiders:

1. Commitment to the Group, helping others, and creating a fun environment for all to enjoy.
  2. Be prepared and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Drama will not be tolerated.

If you are interested in joining, apply using the following link:
forms.gle/ib7Ze4VnfXeuKVeM6

If you have any other questions or are interested in joining, please contact those listed below.

GM - BTAG: Takeflight#11670
Raid Leader - BTAG: evvs#1490
Raid Leader - BTAG: Beeflip#1918

Hi Slothlizard!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the community Friends of Green Quest.

Our community has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our community’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Members are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! The community is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for The War Within!

We are a laid back social and casual community for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to bolster our ranks for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST Normal Nerub-ar Palace where our first raid will be September 13th. Team Dragonhawks is full
Second raid team (team name pending) is full
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild and community finder in game or you can reach me here, in game or on discord: kiuayouka
in game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hey Sloth!

We are looking for some ranged DPS to round out our raid team (healing OS is a bonus!) We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11p est. We are currently 8/8N and 1/8H

I dropped our forum post below.

1/8H 8/8N | AOTC & KSM Focused | Tues/Thurs | 9p-11p EST | LF DPS - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Sloth-
If still looking, give a shout …

bnet: deathheads#1426
Discord : vud00z

We’re looking for someone who can flex heals/dps!

Unsundered of < Seraph > is a once a week, AotC-focused team. We raid together once a week to have some fun killing bosses. If that sounds like a good time to you, feel free to reach out to join us!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

* Core raids for each team
* Community raids & mount runs open to all
* Legacy & achievement events open to all
* M+ Dungeons
* Twitch hosting for raiders
* Social Media promotion
* Active guild discord
* Blizzcon meetups
* Cross-faction raiding

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

* Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/8H (11:00pm - 1:00am CT, T/Th) - kylani#1647
* Unsundered - HEROIC - 3/8H (8pm - 11pm CT, M) - jaymie#11120
* Reunion - MYTHIC - 7/8H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CT, T/Th) - abiel#1181

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Global Recruitment: Abiel (abiel#1181)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at twitch. tv/SeraphGuild!

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team, I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have… I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon.