New Guild starting on Destromath

Just transfered to Destromath from Illidan and am looking to start a guild here.

We are currently looking for 1 tank, 2 healers, 4 dps, and 1 healer/dps hybrid, and plan to keep the guild around 10 people.

Our goal is to raid on thursday nights around 10 server, run m+ throughout the week, hit up pvp content (if willing), and just have a good time.

We’re pretty chill, so thats what we are looking for in others. No ragers. No elitest. No d bags in general. Just looking for people that want to raid and have a good time. However, their will be a certain level of sense required though. If you can’t learn to do the content, we won’t be able to keep ya. Not being a dick by any means, but we are trying to be a group of 10 people that can get stuff done.

Reply on here, or hit me up in game to get an invite.

Currently do’n charter sigs.

so you guys plan on raiding with only 10 people ?

Not sure if I would fit what ur looking for, but i used to play a priest in vanilla until mid 2008. I recreated her and i’m currently at level 23, but i have 1 free boost for getting a toon to lvl 110 instantly… of course, i would be a naked 110 priest. I also used to play a hunter for PVP and solo stuff, so i could play a hunter or priest… just need to learn all the changes. Lemme know.

I’m hit 120 during launch and did not do much. Just came back for the new patch and I’m itching for more. Let me know if you are still looking for DPS