New ghost wolf model is really cool, but I see an interesting opportunity with it. Let’s keep the new model for Ally, and add a red tinged equivalent for horde. Lots of people have been requesting visual thematic difference between Dwarf Shaman and the rest in form of ghost ram or something else interesting since the horde’s ghost wolf is tied to the frost wolf clan and seems to have no connection to dwarves. Also, if no current intentions of doing so please consider fleshing out Dwarf shaman lore, throw some extra wildhammer npcs into dwarven zones or something similar.
No thanks, itd look terrible in red.
it looks terrible now too, to be fair. way too bright. i wish they could make it an SD/HD swap or just dim it way more.
The new wolf model is completely out of place in forever and immersion breaking. If people want the neon spectral wolf there should be a way to disable it at the barbershop or sd toggle
It is a bit too bright, but I do like it being blue! I’m not really mourning the loss of the totally see-thru one. Too sharp on the eye right now, just a minor tone down is all it needs.
No way it looks cool AF, get outta here.
I respect the dwarf rizz though.
I’d rather it be a ghostly teal tbh, but the blue will do.
I think the bright blue is awesome. Makes them a target at night from like a mile away. It’s shaman for breakfast boys!
I like the blue too, I just don’t like the fact that I can be seen from so far away, the way it’s so bright. I don’t care for a color change but I could definitely say that it needs to be toned down maybe 50%
Ofc all the non-shamans will love it because it paints us as quite LITERALLY the brightest target in the game. It’s genuinely such an awful change.