New ghost wolf forms hype thread

Please, Sir, may I haz some more?

Imgur

6 Likes

Yea, but shapeshifting is a core aspect of the Druid class. Ghostwolf is just a travel form that will increase their movement speed slightly. Travel form for druids is basically a mount.

The goblin is for once, not being greedy!

It is only fair after being neglected for so long! Perhaps, we Shaman can talk to Moonberry and take our favourite soulshapes back home as spirit shapes?

2 Likes

They just got about a dozen last patchā€¦

Oh yea?

Donā€™t get me wrong, I think itā€™s great that Shamans are getting a new ghost wolf form. But anyone that says ā€œDruids get countless new forms all the timeā€ is sorely mistaken.

Isnā€™t a Vulpine a fox? :thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

Got em

Ohhhhhh do like

I sure hope so! I farmed my tail off in rated PvP to get my Cobra soulshape :pleading_face:

1 Like

I did the same literally just to get the Gryphon Soul Shape!!

I just hope a good chunk of soul shapes become glyphable, if that option is too much of a hassle Barbershop is a great go to too customise which form.

I feel like itā€™s a great way to actually put use to the soul shapes rather then they all become redundant once we move onto the next expansion. They obviously put in a fair bit of work in giving us a great selection of soul shapes, let Shamans pay tribute to all the work the devs put in. :grin:

Edit: At minimum Iā€™d love to see all the soul shapes that pay tribute to the races, clans and tribes we have, Gryphons, Rams, Talbuks, Kodos, Hyenas, Core Hounds, Updated Raptor, Dire Wolvesā€¦etc. Not to forget to mention future potential races such as Cobra for Sethrak. :wink:

1 Like

Thatā€™s the beauty of this datamine!!, it proves that Ghost Wolf isnā€™t completely tied to just wolves and ofcourse the glypable Raptor, it opens up a huge opportunity for more different forms that actually tie into the Races, Clans and Tribes.

Personally I think the Vulpine is perfect for a Vulpera in being more fox orientated. Itā€™s a big deal in my opinion. The limitations now can be endless, only really up to Blizzard.

1 Like

Defiantly will be my choice! :grinning:

:wolf: