New Game +

FF14 has it. WoW needs it. It allows you to replay old story lines that you’ve already completed and I’m pretty sure it scales you down.

1 Like

Or have an alt? But okay, just because FFXIV has it I guess we need it too. Because god forbid we don’t have similarities to FFXIV and suddenly it’s the end of WOW every month.

3 Likes

humm can the wow engine do it?

Menu → Log Out → Create New Character (try a gnome this time!)

6 Likes

And once they unlock Chromie time to 60 on 11/15 you can play your favorite expansion even longer and you can turn off XP and keep going!

It says you keep your current character and level. You get to steamroll leveling zones/battles. Redoing 9 expansions worth of content with little to no effort required, in latest endgame gear would get really boring really fast.

WoW leveling is already easy enough.

You also don’t really need alts in FF14 cause job system, making something like that infinitely more useful in FF14. In the case of WoW however, just make an alt. Problem solved :+1:

Am I the only one that just grinds dungeons/battlegrounds to lvl instead of doing the storylines?

This should be added to Chromie Time as a new level of Timewalking. Make it like once a month where if you finish an entire zone, you get something shiny or something.

It would be nice to have an option to scale the world to max level so it’s not so boring in old zones.

A fantasy world feels a bit hollow if I can just steamroll everything.

1 Like

that’d be cool
I have a LOT of alts, but I like running my main thru old content.
usually have to use the party sync with a second account since blizzard is too controlling to just let me use chromie time on my main

good lord, wheres the fun in that? lol.
I got bored of dungeon leveling in like 6 months of playing the game.
Tons of great content in this game. They just need to open it up and quit trying to control players so flippin much.
This game needs to take some lessons from ESO.
Go start a new character over on ESO and see where you can level at.
Last I played it you can take a brand new character into current content if you wanted to.

If I wanted to play Final Fantasy I’d probably play Final Fantasy.

2 Likes

Be mad.

/10char

Please no!

Let’s not copy anything that ff14 does.

Ff14 has 20k players online on steam for a reason.

Wait… isn’t that just Party Sync?

It’s super jank right now but just using a friend with no quest progress I think you can replay pretty much anything you want. I think even a trial account might work for this now, since all the zones scale down now? Not sure.

They could probably add an option to just … use it solo. But I don’t really have any idea how it would work/look to hop in/out of Party Sync by yourself. Or even how you choose what content to replay.

YA this would be nice, there are some cool quest rewards that are made useless when we out level them that would be nice to have at max level.

I’ve been doing this recently on retail already… except with leveling thru cata classic leveling zones on different characters as I try out new talent trees

It’s fun going thru areas you haven’t touched in years on retail, the cata classic zones are really really good

ya u can do this rn

It takes like seconds to reach the requirements to whatever zone you want to experience again.

God, I cannot express my hatred for FF14 without turning it into a whole essay. FFXIV isn’t bad but omg the game is like Moonguard but with roleplayers and lots of casuals.

Don’t get me wrong, the game isn’t bad in certain aspects but overall, I would rather spend my time elsewhere.