New Fresh Start Realms with Wrath Classic

^ I thought no one wanted fresh servers and they would be dead on arrival?

1 Like

Bad take + you’re racist + L + ratio

NO TRANSFERS EVER OR BOOST and limit gold cap to 16k , cost of mammoth. Stop farming gold from other players. BEST SERVER EVER. ban gdkp

6 Likes

It’s not necessarily going to allow for transfers. Max gold would be 5k in 3 months. I can farm 5k in 2 weeks casually @ 70.

I wish we would get a small update on these fresh start servers and what plans are in store for them before prepatch goes live. I’m fine with going in blind but it would be interesting to see how many servers there will be and their names :confused:

5 Likes

I hope we get an update next week regarding all that stuff… server names, types and whether there’s going to be name reservation or not before they open.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the fresh servers! Well done! Please stick to the 90 day minimum commitment, no matter what! And please don’t merge servers during that time, that would potentially completely ruin my experience too! Again, thanks!

4 Likes

100% agree with this. I will probably be a deal breaker for some

More empty realms that will go the way of the Dodo… You can’t even keep the realms you have populated

Looking for Horde guild for WoTLK fresh server.

Just leave server transfers off these servers please…

Every time there is a transfer the server becomes ruined… and you ruined a LOT of servers in vanilla whenever you allowed server transfers.

Sure short term money… yay… but youve done short termed money your player base down to near nothing.

So make the better choice going forward and evolve…

Or lose whatever you have left of your player base to Riots MMO or something else.

It would be nice if we could get a list of server names, type, etc. so that people (and guilds) can better prepare where they’ll be going.

11 Likes

Or how about perma banning every last person that has suspicious gold mailing/trading activity? I know i know so crazy to consider actually punishing these people

you would ban 75% of the playerbase. Someone been to a GDKP that’s a ban. Sold a bunch of items on the AH, well that gold might have come from someone buying gold, that’s a ban

1 Like

I think you would be able to easily tell between someone making a real transaction and someone paying 5k for an elemental seaforium charge. At least begin with the undeniable ones.

Kinda disappointed we still haven’t heard anything regarding server names/types/name reservation.

4 Likes

where ar e the new server list?

2 Likes

they should keep it a secret. knowing what the servers names are would let players discuss where everyone is going and blizzard wants to keep the servers balanced. so we wont have just one servers just full of horde and another just full of alliance

1 Like

There should only be one server of each type (pvp/pve) per region tbh, it’d be really bad if they do multiple.

7 Likes

I feel like pvp is in more demand for fresh. Most of the fresh servers that have tried to start on low pop servers have been pvp. I’m not sure the exact break down but I’m sure pvp servers are more in demand. I think that 1 pvp on East or West and 1 pve on west or east is the best solution. It should guarantee a mega server. On other regions maybe pvp with maybe 1 pve on a region that likes pve more.

It would be nice to at least know the server names of the ones that will for sure be opening. Hoping for a pvp west server.

1 Like

1 Fresh PvE East coast please.

1 Like