New Fresh Start Realms with Wrath Classic

What? letting bots run rampant for months at a time before taking action isn’t good enough?

4 Likes

Why 90 days only? Players that have been progressing through wrath on original characters will just transfer in with infinite resources and ruin the experience.

Please reconsider this and up the 90 days.

52 Likes

Agreed. 90 days is not a big enough of a window.

If there is going to be a window of time it needs to be 6 months at the very least, a year preferably. My preference is to completely disable transfers to these realms.

58 Likes

They beg for fresh servers.
When they get it, they still complain.

Take it, Blizzard. You deserve it.

Freshers hate Blizzard.
Freshers hate wow.
Freshers can only hate.

They can never be thankful or appreciate something.

You will never satisfy them.

11 Likes

They can always limit the amount of gold you can transfer with to something ridiculously low. The bigger issue is faction balance - this will all be pointless unless Blizzard takes measures to stops imbalance from getting out of hand BEFORE it becomes a problem.

2 Likes

I don’t think there any ways to actually fix this. You can’t remove gold from people accounts. Stopping xfers to these realms would be the only way

8 Likes

So dead in 3 months. Ok.

26 Likes

They ask Fresh for a reason.

Allowing transfers so early defeats the economy side of fresh idea.

49 Likes

You can just use items to get around that cap

7 Likes

Naw they just trying to sell more subs.

These new servers will be flooded with future bots and mage boosters.

6 Likes

can we get those … for free?

4 Likes

I’ll be transferring 90 after with 5 accounts full of consumables and dominating the AH.
It will be beautiful.

Not without an extreme move like:
Cancelling every auctions on the AH and dividing all gold by whichever amount would be a healthy number on pre-patch.

:frowning_face:

1 Like

Make only one fresh realm. That way alliance and horde cannot separate out from each other. Also 90 days is no where long enough. Xfers should be closed off indefinitely and played by ear depending if there is a massive drop off or not.

24 Likes

Never ending battle. I truly hope they implement the new report system for Wrath Classic so they can be more quickly removed.

Edit: And introduce anti-boosting method. It’s mostly gold sellers that provide the service anyway.

Attacking a person’s character in which you do not know them really does not add meat to your argument. /shrug

7 Likes

Blizzard does everything they can to not hire staff or GMs.

11 Likes

I remember back when they staffed GMs. It was quite nice.

Those were the days.

21 Likes

Fresh realms sounds cool, but I would venture to say a high majority of people currently playing will not play it. I honestly just see it either being a massive failure or something very niche at this point.

4 Likes

They are related my guy. Nothing wrong with GDKP but it has caused a rather large inflation effect new players wont be able to keep up with and its obvious to anyone with a brain that it is part of the decision making process here.

3 Likes

I am speechless…

Though I really wish boosts and transfers would remain off-limits forever on fresh servers.

22 Likes