New Fresh Start Realms with Wrath Classic

the reasons should be obvious but I guess not for you.

provide boosting how? and they have already said…transfers depend on the health of the server , if they are doing well then they may never allow transfers …what I don’t get is if you don’t plan on playing on a fresh server…what does it matter to you other than to complain about it…seriously

2 Likes

Please for the love of god do not allow boosts AT ALL on fresh servers. I know you’re a company but just leave the fresh servers alone from boosting there is no reason to add one at all its a damn fresh server and if people want to level they can if they don’t then don’t play on fresh. PLEASE DO NOT ADD BOOSTS TO FRESH WE DO NOT WANT THEM.

Bots create countless accounts to boost with this crap and ruin everything can we PLEASE just have ONE server where there are no damn boosts or boosting/carrying. Just release the damn game like it was and STOP CHANGING IT FOR MONEY.

8 Likes

For EVER Blizzard, not for at least 90 days. Pls, save your game of yourself :pray: :pensive: :cry:

6 Likes

For real they will still make money on the main servers just leave fresh alone as its own entity with no microtransactions. Paying for level ups and microtransactions was the VERY LAST thing that we wanted in classic its the reason we begged for classic and they did it anyways under the guise of “Some changes” give me a break.

3 Likes

I made a post about this issue, and it NEEDS to be addressed, I mean what’re we really paying $15 a month for anymore if they can’t do somthing as simple as mitigate this issue they have caused by adding paid server transfer services.
Suggestions to Fix the server Imbalance - WoW Classic / Burning Crusade Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

yeah it needs to be 6 months MINIMUM but most of us would prefer it never being allowed

5 Likes

When exactly?

2 Likes

Plz no boost or transfers. Lets have a real mmorpg server free of moms credit card <3

7 Likes

Can we get a server list?? We are 2 weeks out and have no idea

4 Likes

2 weeks out for what? We don’t have an official date for prepatch yet. Just speculation.

I only plan on playing fresh, so it is very relevant to me…and not mere complaining. Clarify that your assumptions are accurate before commenting on your assumptions?

2 Likes

Just signing this,
Please don’t allow transfers at all… I really dont want to see a fresh community with a good economy only go to ruin 3 months in when all the cash cows arrive screaming; “LF GDKP BIG PUMPER” , “LFM GDKP Min Bid 90000g” etc

honnestly the state of the old servers due to the amount of gold in circulation is filthy and it would be great to have an enviroment for players to experience the game without the normalisation of buying gold to get gear or play content.
Yes i am aware that farmers/botters will still join this server but with the new changes done to dungeons atleast it wont be as bad… i hope

6 Likes

cant wait for wrath

Could we get a release date for the fresh servers please?

7 Likes

In a perfect world, the PvP fresh servers would have balanced pops. Bots can’t really exist in PvP servers, at least ones with healthy amounts of both pops. It’s too easy for players to do the job that blizzard won’t.

Coordinated ganks can permanently shutdown a bot in open world farming. And if all the dungeon farms are broken, that is all they’ll have.

Remove paid boosts, and the bots won’t even be able to level to max level most of the time.

1 Like

That would be nice. Along with the server names/types etc

2 Likes

No we haven’t gotten a prepatch date. Yet they did claim the buff would start a few weeks prior to the prepatch.

So if a few weeks last as long as “in the coming weeks” pre patch should go live after the official release date of Wrath… sarcasm? Maybe not.

However, one would assume this is where someone gets the idea of a couple weeks out… One would hope by now they know how many servers (and what type) they plan to open. Seems kind of odd they haven’t given an official notice yet.

1 Like

I would love a fresh start server, but only if its barred from transfers forever. Allowing people to transfer to these servers would defeat the purpose of making them.

3 Likes

Maybe you should have read the blue post talking any how they might not allow transfers if the servers are healthy…it all depends on that.
So basically your post wasn’t necessary