New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

So will there be an Oceanic fresh server on release?

10 Likes

remember guys, if you want a balanced pvp server there’s always grobbulus.

3 Likes

People who are only going to play fresh for 2 weeks have all but ruined it’s chance of success. What a bummer. It was going to be so fun but now it’s a waste of time. Servers will be imbalanced and you’re better off on an current realm.

Where’s the OCE server?

10 Likes

Can we please have some clarification as to why Oceanic players are getting shafted here? We got SoM servers why wouldn’t we get at least one Fresh Wrath server?

9 Likes

Yup like an exel spreadsheet they missed that OCE (and latin america) tab.

4 Likes

I would prefer it to be PvE if only one OCE server so you can play on the under represented faction ok but even if we had a OCE PvP it would be better than none…

2 Likes

Legit happy for the Fresh people. :sparkling_heart:
We did it!

5 Likes

Doesn’t look like it… guess we will just have to deal with lag and convince friends waiting to resub or join classic for wrath that 300-400ms will be ok… lol

2 Likes

I don’t get to say this often, but you guys did something right.

7 Likes

Awesome. My work is done here.

they still dont have OCE

3 Likes

OCE PVP please.

4 Likes

compress the existing OCE servers to one PvP and one PvE and give us a fresh!!

3 Likes

We did it boys this is it, we won the match. Thank you blizzard and Good job trollers for increasing post count on this thread LMAO :rofl:

6 Likes

Would prefer a PvE so if you end up on the under rep faction the game is still playable but I would still play on it if we only got a PvP. At least you can murder bot that way.

1 Like

Whelp, that was a huge mistake Blizzard. You made a Brilliant decision and killed it within 6 hours creating a PVE server. Omegacringe.

3 Likes

Enjoy fresh

1 Like

Thank you for adding a PVE server. Huzzah!

4 Likes

I personally can’t stand PvE servers. Hoping balance would be even if only one fresh server.