12 Likes

Thank you for that update Kaivax!

4 Likes

Oceanic PvE please!!!

4 Likes

Ty so VERY MUCH!

THANK YOU!! Much appreciated

3 Likes

Thanks a lot of people were bothered by this i understand why one PVP server but some people a good chunk don’t touch PVP it’s just too dog eat dog and that’s fine. Thanks a ton As someone who DOES NOT LIKE PVE servers and does not play them i’m happy about this.

Edit:

If i may ask and when you get information about it, what about the transferring of characters between these two servers only? Against it or not? I know this just happened but more information when you get it is nice, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Do i now see a PvE server???

6 Likes

Playing on a server with 400ms and the playerbase on a diff timezone isn’t fun.

Give OCE at least one server. Pref PvE

4 Likes

I think OCE does not have the population to support 4 servers. People should help non arugal servers popwise

Thank you for listening to player feedback! Glad to see we will be able to enjoy a fresh experience on a PvE realm.

1 Like

Yes!!! We got a pve realm!!!

5 Likes

That’s ridiculous! How could you allow a few angry people to split the fresh player base? Will the pain ever end??

4 Likes

And there you go. Problem solved.
PvE players can not worry about being ganked anymore, and PvP players can have the one-faction-dominant realm they really want :smiley:

41 Likes

Hilariously true.

I can actually play the game! I wasn’t lying when I said I canceled my subs.

6 Likes

Same here!!

1 Like

Grob will NEVER BE one sided! Pvp server till we die.

I stopped playing, as did a lot of my friends and are only coming back due to the announcement of fresh… being forced to play on a NA server is a bit of a kick in the guts.

Not sure how many will come back to play on NA.

Wy not compress the other OCE servers to one PvE and one PvP and one Fresh PvE and one fresh PvP.

2 Likes

same, I since closed my ticket

1 Like

People will play on it as the only choice for a fresh start regardless of what time zone it is in and work around the restrictions that may develop. West coast would make the most sense, it has the least representation on the server list. One PVP server west coast compared to the four on the east coast.

The announcement of only one server for PVP is reasonable, it would not surprise me if they do announce one for PVE. I just don’t expect them to do another PVE server, there are 9 to choose from for PVE.

Edited - looks like they did respond and will release one PVE server as well.