New Expansion? I'm offically jumping ship!

Dwarves for BOTH races, flying that resembles drunk driving, new races that make no sense like the Vulpera (no lore come on people), burnt from the last 2 expansions SL being terrible and DragonFlight being a boring dissapoitment. IM OFFICALLY DONE!!! World of Warcraft has changed and its not for the better. Unless they make a clean slate IM DONE!

5 Likes

You’re not done. You’re done when you uninstall and don’t bother posting about it.

36 Likes

Go play classic if you want a clean slate. Games changing. If you don’t like it, play something else. I’m having a blast.

7 Likes

/moo :cow:

16 Likes

Can I have your gold?

8 Likes

Only if you’re bad at it.

11 Likes

Troll thread is troll thread and whatever.

But the absolute hilarity to make a post crying about dwarves on both sides while posting on a Mag’har Orc wearing full Scarlet Crusade regalia is amazing.

18 Likes

Who knew birds were drunk driving! :smiley:

Eh? All the lore is in the expansion. :dracthyr_shrug:

Okay, have fun out there. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They posted a road map: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24046540/world-of-warcraft-in-2024-the-road-ahead

And no plans for a Clean Slate posted. But we are finally getting troll and draenei heritage armor.

So…have fun at whatever new game you pick up after leaving.

4 Likes

Can I have your crafting mats? Gold?

Please?

4 Likes

It is uninstalled but you make a good point! I will lurk and watch. Will I comeback?! I dont think so unless somthing drastic (like a 50 % drop in fee) come on

Thank the light!

1 Like

You’re still not done. Does the word officially have no meaning anymore.

We’re not an airport. You don’t need to announce your departure.

7 Likes

Hey, more power to ya if you’re able to resist buying an expansion. I did that with SL and was still able to find fun with the game just screwing around at level 50. Still plenty of stuff I was able to work on collecting, even without access to SL zones or the extra 10 levels.

2 Likes

I love it when people age out of this game.

1 Like

Age out? OP? I’m not getting that same feeling.

2 Likes

You don’t get the “this world has gone to hell in a hand basket!” vibe from this? This screams out of touch boomer tbh

2 Likes

I’m almost scared to ask why…

Too much teen angst in it. I’m getting more early to mid 20s who’s quitting to focus on his career as a Call of Duty influencer

6 Likes