New-esk player here, point of view

Digging the War Within! From the ease of getting pve/pvp gear, the delves, the NPC dung’s! Awesome job Blizz!

BUT…can we please change the flying music? I mean I am on my pimped out dirigible, and it sounds like I am flying thru a haunted house as I look at amazing scenery. What’s up with that?

BTW, that new delve dirigble is my fav mount ever. As a retired pilot, it is my jam.

Anyways, just wanted to say I am really enjoying the new content minus the whole guild bank fiasco.

Cheers!

1 Like

For the races? Yes, it really is atrocious.

Back in Dragonflight, they introduced a really great, exciting, soaring theme. Then they tried alternating that with a very meh theme, and thankfully phased that out over the course of the expansion.

But this? Where did this race theme come from? It is completely inappropriate.

It is my current hypothesis that in TWW they just pulled out a bunch of rejected music from other expansions, and plonked it pretty much anywhere. The standard of music and the fitting of music to zone, is not what I have come to expect from Blizzard, and this racing theme would be my Exhibit #1 in support of that hypothesis.