New Epic Rap Battles of History

3 Likes

I usually love these but Godzilla’s voice is grating. I can’t.

Why wasn’t Godzilla’s voice a Japanese dude speaking English?

That would have been a lot better than what it is now, lol

1 Like

My name is Talonel and I spawned in Telogrus Rift. If you equate me with someone else, I’m gonna be miffed!

The “Epic Rap Battles of History” with Maria Robotnik is quite unique :fearful:

That Jussie Smolett line was absolutely fire. Wasn’t expecting it :rofl:

People who flagged this are just power trippin. It’s sad.

Ur posting a non warcraft thread in a warcraft forum…

Epic Rap Battles invented cringe. Now if they free styled them that would be something. But watching people cosplay as historians and read the lyrics to a camera after 1,000 takes is just no. No one who likes rap thinks it’s good.

Instead of Epic Rap Battles of History, I propose we get Epic Rap Battles of Azeroth.

Malfurion vs. Xavius

Jaina vs. Arthas

Genn vs. Sylvanas

Velen vs. Kil’Jaeden

Just throwing that out there.

1 Like

If this doesn’t have a reference to Jaden Smith that is otherwise unrelated, I want my money back

Fr, tho, this has Eastern Philosophers vs Western Philosopers vibes, and I want it.

Wrong. They do. They just know how to laugh instead of putting on their grumpy “ALL RAP MUST BE SERIOUS” face.

Man, their video thumbnails have degraded in quality since when they first started. I think I was still in High School back then.

That happens to a lot of YouTubers to be honest. They ran out of ideas and milked their ideas to death.

So much hate here for a pair of legitimate entertainers. I quite enjoyed the video.

1 Like

So did I, honestly. Kong’s design was a little off, but I liked the Godzilla one and I thought the lyrics paid a lot of tribute to both their histories.

1 Like