New Elite Two Handers

Btw, Blizzard trolling me (us) they only made polearm last season now they made sure to add everything.

4 Likes

Oh yeah and, here are the models in dressing room for you guys to see:

Verdant Gladiator’s Pulverizer:

Verdant Gladiator’s Scythe:

Verdant Gladiator’s Greatsword:

2 Likes

verdant sword looks pretty slick actually

forget the weapons if that set shown on the video is the war new elite set, I’m going to cry bro wth is that :slight_smile:

Oh it’s it alright, sorry pal we got the crap end of the stick these next 2 seasons.

as always, at least this ssn I don’t have to collect every elite set this time though I’m going to get wars passively when I get 2.1 need to see new 2.1 enchant though

Looking kind of…red. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

I like it. Very elegant

Yeah, but Verdant. :anger:

is it me or is there absolutely nothing “elite” about those wpns ??

1 Like

Hey the obsidian stuff wasn’t black either so…

You mean they made it so they could not include it again
I’ll wait until patch is live, or at least verdant gear on the ptr, to potentially collect your tears

1 Like

Be gentle when you do.

Also Verdant Gladiator Greatsword does not allow illusions atm if anybody was interested.

There a few weapons that don’t allow but you can get it on it anyway like Bar-Fusan’s Hackblade.

Transmog to bar fusan, transmog to a Shadowlands weapon (i used unchained 2h sword), put enchant on it, tramsmog back to bar fusan, boom it has an enchant.

You must use a Shadowlands weapon though for Bar Fusan. Idk what conventions there are outside of there

The 2hand mace gives me a reason to actually want 2400 again.

Literally the only rating-gated reward I wanted season 2 was 1800 Warrior.

But S3 is bringing it with Elite weps, Dk, Monk, Hunter, Warlock, Priest, Dh, Shaman.

Finally some acceptable elite weapons.

Where can we see all elite sets and wepons? havent seen anything on wowhead yet. I HOPE THEY ARE RED PLSPLSPLS

10.2 PTR is available, and you can check out sets in the in-game dressing room.

Looks like 2400 weapons are primarily Red/Gold, with Conquest weapons being Gold/White.

1800 armor mogs are mostly red iirc, but I didn’t check them all. Seems like most use red as at least one dominant color.

I imagine a youtuber has compiled all available sets by now if you don’t want to manually create/copy characters to PTR.

thanks mate, was trapped at my gf’s place for last 3 days, will check them on sunday when i get home. :frowning:

I can post Screens of whatever ones you’re interested in if you want