New Draenei Shaman looking for a place to call home!

Henlo! I feel a bit unsure posting about this here, but figured I’d go ahead anyway. Basically, this shaman’s a new toon, and I’m just getting back into WoW after basically being away from serious gameplay since BoD, and RP since the tail end of legion.

I’m looking for a smaller, friendly community; I envision Kirasii as being younger, and still very much a shaman-in-training, rather than an uber-powerful being. I’m relatively new to both Draenei and Shaman lore, so it’s a building process!

As far as themes go, I don’t have a solid idea; I do know I’m not specifically interested in your typical company/mercenary/military unit, but I’m also not wanting something that’s social/a tavern/whatever. I’m solidly in the “Looking for adventure and character growth” gang.

Beyond that, I really enjoy PvE but don’t touch PvP when I can help it (minus a stint trying to get the dang season 1 transmog). This toon’ll be Resto, and, while not my PvE main, I do really want to give Resto Shaman a serious run, whether within a guild or just pugging.

As a last little note I’m definitely looking for a group that’s LGBTQ+ friendly and on the smaller end.

Er, I don’t really know how to end this, so - thanks for giving this a read! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey there The Consortiums is looking for kind and respectful folks like yourself! Consider giving us ah ring-a-ding-ding if you feel like :smiley:

1. Well first two things to know about us is our OOC and IC goals

2. OOC: We seek to benefit the Moon Guard community with quality and creative intrigue. IC: We are a Coalition of Nobles that have come together to form and fund a private army that’s purpose is to take out the more “minor” threats to the Alliance.

3. The Alliance’s main armies and heroes may focus on the main threats. With our “Noble House’s” we mean very resourceful people of various cultures of Azeroth That are basically the equivalent of being a minor noble of humanity.

4. We are Lawful good Aligned and strict about being lore abiding but are okay with minor lore bending.

5. The Consortium is a coalition of various minor noble houses among the Alliance, along with other individuals that are considered powerful.

6. Coming & pooling our resources and skills together in order to form in the simplest terms a private army.

7. The Consortium is a full scale “Military” guild, in the respect that unlike most para-militant guilds we aren’t just a guard force, garrison, or mercenary band.

8. We are a full logistical company of Merchants & Tradesmen securing supply lines and tracking down rare or powerful resources.

9. We seek out craftsmen to supply the ranks with necessary supplies, and the funding to fabricate the unique projects they would have otherwise been withheld from in the back of their minds. Researchers, scholars, spies, and much more.

Hello there!

I’m a little short on time, so I can’t post the way I want to, but I would like to invite you to check out Temporary Skills. We’re in the market for new people and would be happy to have you.

Thanks!

The Storm Glaive is always recruiting. :slight_smile: You can check out our recruitment thread here: [A-RP] The Storm Glaive is recruiting! Merchants, explorers, inventors, and more! and read a bit more about us, including our code of conduct, and apply on our website: https://www.thestormglaive.com/