New DK retail mount

It’s a replacement for the slime kitty I bet sence they screwed up on that one

I am sure you will still be able to use your mounts, they just won’t have all the abilities your Drake will.

Imagine being upset that other people have the same things as you.

3 Likes

Um, ok.

:joy::joy::joy:

“OMG, I can’t play the FOTM class because everyone else is playing it out of FOMO!” >.>

No, OP did not in fact troll you. There’s literally a Blizzard post about it :

And this is indeed true, as I made a DK and got the mount and never leveled beyond level 20 on Classic otherwise.

every server gave me the pop up.

name a server where a level 55 is not required, plz.

Pagle.

Myzrael is one that’s where I created mine. I did it yesterday and the toon I have there is level 19. My highest level classic toon.

I made mine on Ashkandi. It seemed like you said earlier you already have a DK, if that’s correct then that’s why you’re not seeing the option. Your first DK is unrestricted.

If they made it through the starting zone they should have the mount in retail already the just need to check their mount collection.

it does appear you get 1 free DK then the restriction comes back.

my thanks for all the responses !

But McDonald’s workers do work hard… Certainly harder than me yet I get paid way more than them. I also don’t have to deal with McDonald’s customers which is a fate I wouldn’t wish upon anyone.

Most people in America deserve higher wages though, so I don’t get your issue

The first dk on your wrath account is unrestricted (can be made with no level 55) except fresh start realms

After you’ve made your first, all other dks require having a level 55 on that server

Mankrirk. (still looking for his wife).

If you can go through the quest that has you interrogate the Scarlet guys with that poker on a classic server, you deserve 10 mounts as far as I’m concerned.

But… I did Wrath Classic, when it came out the first time as an EXPANSION… like in 2008… why do I have to do it again>

You don’t. :slight_smile:

can anyone help me out i finished the starting zone made it to orgimmar and turned in the quest but have yet to receive the mount on the live server

1 Like

Same- I don’t see the mount in the mount tab. Maybe need a post in support?