New DK intro ****spoilers*****

Advancements in graphical capabilities have led to this improvement, which Death Knights were always supposed to have (just didn’t), if we are to believe the supporters of it in this thread.

You need to see it on all the DKs of each race. On some it’s just okay, on others it’s really great.

To each their own.

Boy I can’t wait until they start adding stupid glowing effects to everything then. It’s like whenever George Lucas decides to change something in the original Star Wars Trilogy and says “no no it was supposed to be like this the entire time but we never had the technology to do it”.
What an awful change.

On Blood Elves it looks fine. Good even. On Humans, who probably make up the highest percentage of DK’s, it looks really bad. Like an extra set of blue eyebrows or something.

And Third War DKs are inferior to Second War DKs. They’re so awesome we don’t even get to play as them.

Wait til it’s available then go to the barbershop and see about adjusting it, skin tone, etc…

I only say that because it looks great on taurens, NEs, some others. But if you really hate it, I can sympathize.
I really hated the NE updates which is why I don’t play them anymore but that’s me.

At least the eye effects aren’t as extreme as what DH’s have. That drives me nuts. Also, there’s a blindfold ingame that can be xmogged but I think it’s only in leather.
Not sure if that would work.

Wait, where’s the spoilers?

The title says spoilers. I don’t see any spoilers. /disappointed.

Oh yeah, just remembered this trailer. For anyone who doesn’t think the eye vapor effect is from the Helm of Dominion, look at what happens when Sylvanas takes the helm off of Bolvar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4gBChg6AII

Watch at 2:00 and then watch at 3:40. Bolvar can for some reason alternate between red and blue glow but that doesn’t change the fact that the vapor is from the crown itself.

Or do you guys need text explaining what happened there in the video? A written description? lol.

I’ll probably like them well enough. If not, it’ll be back to goggles.

But what about that aww factor, hmm? :fox_face: