New Dev / Aug and maybe pres? toon looking for a home

What would happen if a life long tank decided to do ranged dps and support as AUG?

Not sure, but I am willing to find out :slight_smile: Are you?

Hey what would happen if a group of friends wanted to get away from the bs and start their own guild? We are looking to add a aug to our team. See below for the add. Hit me up if your interested

Cheerocracy - Sargeras

Is a brand new guild with experienced leaders, and we are on the lookout for like-minded players to join our ranks. We want to keep the guild fairly small size to keep it more personal and so everyone has a raid slot.

We are currently seeking:

Dps (open to all at this time) but need

1. Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Evoker

Tank Need (1) -Druid or Warrior are preferred

Healer Need (2) Priest, Shaman or Druid,

What We Offer:

Raiding Schedule: Our goal is AOTC. Our raids are planned for Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11PM EST

M+: Beyond raiding, we will be focusing on progressing keys.

Support and Growth: Our guild leaders are dedicated to helping members improve and achieve their goals, whether that’s gearing up, learning raid mechanics, or just enjoying the game.

What We’re Looking For:

• Active Players: We want members who are knowledgeable about their class/role and who are engaged and excited to progress in raiding and M+

• Team Players: We value teamwork and communication. If you’re ready to contribute to a positive and cooperative environment.

• Sense of Humor: A good laugh goes a long way. We enjoy having fun both in and out of raids.

• If you want to talk Drop me a message in-game or get with me on Discord valane0693 or bnet Valane#1507

I want it … Hit me uppppp

Hi Slothizard!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for The War Within!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to bolster our ranks for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST Normal Nerub-ar Palace where our first raid will be September 13th. We’re forming a second raid team to raid the same days/times that doesn’t have an Evoker
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hiya Sloth,

It sounds like a worthy experiment! I’m definitely willing to find out!

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

WOW…thats alot of people :slight_smile:

Bumpo this post

We’d be happy to experiment with you while you figure it out lol
I’d love to sit down and chat with you about our guild and answer any questions you could have. I’m also going to attach our guild page for you to skim through. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!
Byndi

We are a new guild of a group of former raiders with AOTC and Mythic progress for each tier. We’re actively recruiting for all roles. We have aspirations to reach the penultimate boss each tier going forward and are looking to build a community of like-minded individuals who have CE aspirations with a mindset of always striving to get better.

Schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday 7 - 10 PM CT.

We’re also looking to build a solid community to have around for pushing high M+ keys and overall having a chill environment for everyone to escape from reality to.

Previous tier AOTC is a requirement for all raiding applicants.

Come be a part of the fun and join the Altered Egos!

Contact Information:
Ionic - Lead Recruiter. BTag = drAgon#19480 /\ Discord = ionic4881

Learning how to heal as well…

i have a social guild on area 52 that are looking for players. We hang out in disc and run pretty much all content. We will be running mythics daily and we do have a raid team. Wed/thur 10pm - 12 est. we need range dps. if you want to join or have questions message me at Zulburn#1912(battlenet)

I’m almost max level! Been doing some healing in dungeons!

I just hit 80!!! LETS GO!

Morning everyone