New Death Knight eyes

Death Knights got an update to their eyes on the PTR. They look more like Arthas did when he had the Helm of Domination. I love it, I did not expect Blizzard to change the new eyes.

10 Likes

WE ARE ONE! :cold_face:

2 Likes

Wow those look incredible. If blizzard is good at anything it’s their art team.

8 Likes

If this is how it looks going forward then I might combine that with the new undead options and make an Undead Death Knight.

1 Like

I won’t have to use a helm mog anymore!

Thank gawd they’re not flashlights! And they have an iris!

I hope they stay like that. I know this is supposed to be a first step to 9.0, but if we go for that long with these new eyes and then they change them again… it better be subtle upgrades to the graphics and no more flashlights.

2 Likes

This looks amazing! Makes me wonder what all of the racial cosmetic options will be…

Unfortunately this could cost Night Elf DKs their black eyes :frowning:

As of right now it does.

Looks pretty good. https://i.gyazo.com/2be7ff559dde53ee1937419ba480b626.gif

Evil Fox eyes. (helping save people the copy-paste)

8 Likes

Very nice… Imagine how great it would be if they allowed Unholy to have green and Blood have red versions of these…

3 Likes

Eye purposely misquoted ya for selfish purposes 'cause eye too think they look great! :wink:

1 Like

They look so good…

Man, I’m really running out of reasons not to main-swap to DK in Shadowlands.

I can be a Panda, and I can have whispy eyes? Things are looking nice for DKs…

1 Like

That looks really well done. I’m glad I stuck with the class and have a 120 dk.

The new DK races also have Veteran of the Third War(passive, 10% extra stam) replaced with Veteran of the Fourth War. It’s functionally identical, but it’s a neat flavor touch.

2 Likes

Wow those look really great! I might start playing my Night Elf Death Knight again.

I logged into PTR and checked.
Some good news for you: black eyes are working again with nelf Death Knights.

4 Likes

That’s a relief, thanks for the heads up :grin:

2 Likes