<New Dawn> 9/9 Heroic Weekend Raiding Guild LF More Players 10.2!

New Dawn is a cross-faction guild looking to expand our raid team, which has cleared AOTC in every patch since the beginning of Shadowlands. We are a cross-faction guild.

We are currently taking a break from raiding until 10.2 comes out but are seeking new players for new raid teir.

We are recruiting the following:

• Warlock any spec
  • Evoker (Deva or Aug)
  • Ranged class with heal offspec
  • Enhancement Shaman

We are currently NOT seeking any tanks or melee DPS with the exception of a enhancement shaman

Raid Times:
Saturday 8:00pm-11:00pm Server/EST
Sunday 7:00-10pm Server/EST

Requirements and Rules
● Our guild’s most important rule is not to be a jerk. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. Be kind!
● Able to attend our scheduled raid times, but we understand IRL happens
● Do big number

Contact
If you have further questions or wish to join us? You can contact me:

● Emmry#1495 or Emmry in-game

1 Like

Zskarn and Magmorax on heroic are down, but still looking to fill the above-mentioned spots.

Still looking for more!

We got AOTC but still looking for more!

My wife and I are looking for a raiding guild that works best with our RL schedules. She tanks on a guardian Druid and I heal on a resto Druid. We also do M+. Do y’all need any tanks? She currently only tanks in raid and M+, no off spec. We are both 420+ ilvl with 7/9 heroic raiding experience

I saw y’all were recruiting heals but we’re looking for a guild we can raid in together and where she can tank and I can heal.

My battle tag is subzerore#11309

Hi Kozyx,

Unfortunately, we are not looking for another tank at this time.

Now raiding just Sundays for the summer, but still looking for more. Especially a monk

Sent a bnet friend request. My buddy and I are looking for a guild preferably one day a week aotc+. Seems like a good fit. We have many characters, but it seems like our current mains are fury warrior (myself) and mage, he also has a monk.

Now looking for a DH or flex

1 Like

Now seeking a ranged or heal flex

Updating recruitment