New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Were they all told? Or were they promised power? Some may have gotten it like Xavius. Others would have been duped.

You simplify it for your point, but mine still stands. There were those who stood to gain from summoning him into the world. And there were others who followed their Queen’s orders like a religion. And others who would be sacrificed.

Maybe, but my point stands that elves in wow historically have poor judgement.

Blood Elf fans are very loyal. There may be some people who have always played them hating that they went Horde, but I mean there seems to be more people who refuse to play BE’s and are still mad they went Horde, then the number that plays BE’s and are mad about it.

Either way with the lore addition to explicitly show the new VE recruits are the HE wayfarers, etc and with the customization options to match being non Void, so one can be an Alliance HE with the appearance, I’m happy for any that can finally play on the faction they prefer… I know I prefer Horde and I always feel off playing Alliance :confused:

1 Like

I think the allied races that share models with main races will get some attention as the later get their passes.

So, nightborne/night elf, dwarf/dark iron, orc/mag’har tauren/highmountain, draenei/lightforged and gnome/mechagnome.

But I think this first pass will be short for allied races. Some new textures (like skin, eyes and hair colors, mostly) and a few inherited model changes. I don’t think any of them will get new geosets (like hair styles and jewelry) unless they are inherited from the “parent” race (like ear length for void elves).

Allied races will most likely get a bigger pass later. And zandalari, kul tiran and vulpera will probably only get attention for last because of how different they are from their “parent” models.

I’m really crossing fingers for nightborne/night elves next!

1 Like

We should not remove the “void” from “void” elves.

1 Like

Having the option of visual effect of Entropic Embrace disabled isn’t removing “Void” from Void Elves.

2 Likes

We should not remove owlkins from Balance then-- however with Glyph of Stars it is entirely removed.

Void is a corruption, and it makes sense to be able to choose how extreme or not the visuals of that are. Just like Demon Hunters, a player can remove many of the iconic aspects such as tattoos and horns.

2 Likes

The entire idea of void elves is that they willingly became currupt to use the powers of the void. If they do not show that curruption then they are not truely void elves are they? What’s next you want to rename void elves “High” elves?

1 Like

Many have sought to harness the corruptive magic of the Void. Most who tried have fallen into madness. Determined to use this power for the good of Azeroth, Alleria Windrunner is the first mortal to succeed at defying the shadow’s whispers. Coming to the aid of a group of her kin who nearly gave in to the darkness, Alleria has vowed to train these Void elves to control the shadows within them and pledge their newfound powers to the Alliance.

I do not see anywhere that says they have to become corrupted.

3 Likes

According to you they’re not.

Oh and good job on ignoring what I said about comparable visual modifiers like Glyph of Stars, Glyph of Shadowform and Demon Hunter options.

1 Like

when she uses that power she goes dark. As it should be.

Classes=/= races

Is it because she can’t control the Void within her or does she do it willingly as she can control the void within her?

1 Like

We have yet to see. Beyond that to be a void elf you must embrace the void, and enthropic embrace illistrates that well.

Yes well I think you’ll find Void Elves blur the line between class and race.

They are Blood Elves who are all a bit Shadow Priest.

Demon Hunters are VERY comparable as a corruption of an existing race.

1 Like

If I had a choice they would not exist. But it is what it is and there is a group that does enjoys the VE and what they are live, we should not rob it from them.

And where is the real difinition to back up your facts? Because Void Elves are Elves that are infused with the Void. They’re not “they have to embrace the void”.

And nobody is asking to replace Enthropic Embrace. We’re simply asking to have options to disable it.

1 Like

No one is robbing it from them, FOR THE LAST TIME stop using this ridiculous argument that because other people don’t want to use a visual style it detracts from Tony over there who does.

It reeks of insecurity needing other people to validate one’s own choices and preferences.

7 Likes

and the options to disable it should not exist.

How is this sentences??

Void elves willingly dabbled with the void, and there is a price to pay for that.

1 Like

Oh god, you sound just like the Anti’s. “People should not have this because I don’t like it.”

Jeez dude, if you don’t like it, good for you. Having it as an option does not mean you have to disable the effects.

7 Likes