New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Well I prefer to see the Undead DR themes go to Blood Elves, as Forsaken do not have a monopoly on Undead anyways especially when its Undead insert other race here (thinking of DK’s and game play mechanics again)

And you would prefer the themes to go to Forsaken. So I disagree with you, but as long as you aren’t insulting BE fans asking for this too then I apologize for perceiving your words as such.

I will be happy to see the themes added regardless even if it loses out to Forsaken but highly prefer BE’s, I’m assuming you would not be upset either if it was added to Blood Elves?

4 Likes

I actually said this last time too, and to you specifically. “I would be neutral to it if it happened”, like 10 days or so ago, and in this thread.

Well I don’t recall 10 days ago, but your current post did read to me that you were insinuating the BE request for the theme was either disingenuous or in bad faith so that is why I was offended.

But we cleared the matter up so I’m glad for that.

2 Likes

There you go.

1 Like

here to support belf customizations as follows

• lannisterian’s dark rangers with glowy red eyes and/or dull pink eyes
  • fallynn’s san’layn with small bat wings and claw like finger tips
  • snowsong’s light scars/white feather wings/and other light based fx, braided hairstyles
  • rialius’ farstrider tattoos and dreds/afros/braids
  • that nice belf lady’s request for playable belf druids
  • more hairstyles/haircolors/eyecolors, particularly from velfs, nelfs and humans
  • playable shaman, somebody requested

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Do you like my green hair, darling?

ya almost look like a belf/helf. almost there. just a few more days. well we get to hear something important tomorrow, barring acts of god.

1 Like

Yeah, I used to think it should be BE customisation, but the more I’ve read from other peoples the lore issues with that has only compounded.

They should be Forsaken because they are Forsaken.

3 Likes

I don’t care too much how they do it tbh, as long as they do it. But if I had a vote, I’d put it on making them Forsaken.

I see it as they are forsaken. Just belf forsaken so it’s with the belf model.

The reason I’d prefer it as a model toggle for Undead is that Will of the Forsaken would suit them way more than Arcane Torrent.

But I’ll be happy no matter how Blizzard decides to do it, as long as they do it.

Mmm that’s a fair take.

I’m still pretending to hold out hope that the sub-races/groups will get modified racials.

Wildhammer get Stormhammers…
Dark Ranger get a banshee wail…

I don’t know.

2 Likes

One thing they could do, if for example they put the DR skins on belves.

Blood Elves could get three active racials, Arcane Torrent, Sun Burst (holy coloured energy like the Sunwell’s current look), and Banshee Wail (dark coloured energy). The three all function the same and share a cooldown.

That way you can pick your flavour, without changing the gameplay.

6 Likes

Do we get your hairs too then? :3

I’m all down for sharing, as I truly believe sharing hairstyle assets is not only easy for the Devs to do but beneficial for everyone as it gives everyone more options and customization, but if Belfs get our hairstyles I’d like us to get some of theirs in return, especially considering they already have like double the amount of options we have ^^

If they just have every humanoid race access to the same hairstyles that’d be lovely… there are some Kul Tiran hairstyles I’d kill for Elfs to have access to.

5 Likes

Not just that, but while the BE classes don’t all fit for Forsaken, all the classes for Forsaken obviously do.

Undead paladins are YUCK.

this is hyperspace’s belf hunter. :grin:
man i sure hope so. i love this char’s hairstyle. haha

1 Like

I… Really like that idea.

1 Like

That’s the thing that makes comments like “proceeded to speak for all horde players while not being a Horde player.” so ridiculous.

Not only did I not speak for all Horde players (I specifically said “among Horde players” not "all Horde players), but making assumptions about what faction I do and don’t play is laughable.

I’ve got multiple Horde 120’s and multiple Alliance 120’s. The faction of the character I choose to post on is irrelevant. Why do I not have the right to speak about what I want to see on one faction or the other? The answer is I have every right, and I’m not going to let anyone tell me otherwise.

4 Likes

Who’s Hyperspace? I only know of Hypêrspace. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

my gosh i havê a nêw monitor. the scrêên is 42’’ . its so big, i’m gêtting a stiff nêck from having to look up to sêê the wholê thing. any suggêstions? :grin:

1 Like