New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Oh no Lor has the power here that he does in the Anti Discord.

Run!

5 Likes

I bet he behaves better here! :scream_cat:

4 Likes

Should be ok. Just be careful.

Maybe you’ll get some comissions out of linking it.

snickers layer on some vines.

1 Like

I’m sure you are amazing >:D You have to show me some time!

And that IS cool I think I’d fangirl so hard rofl

1 Like

Someone needs to make a video of Khadgar shouting “Run, run!” from the WoD intro so I can link it when needed.

5 Likes

The more khadgar memes the better :smiley:

6 Likes

Lance is Khadgar memes. Lor is the weird stuff.

4 Likes

Tho I guess it’s not really accurate to call it an Anti Discord anymore, given how many friendly pro helf ppl are in there.

3 Likes

Sure and people can respond however they like if they don’t like what’s being said.

It’s a cool place.

3 Likes

The khadghar peering behind the door one freaks me out the most.

1 Like

Don’t post it then, look up how to hide that info. People are creeps on the internet,

1 Like

Yeah, personal safety is an absolute must, Isveria.

1 Like

There’s so many great jokes I could make with this given recent developments.

1 Like

will show you a silly pic i painted. the story is, she’s an intergalactic shopper, thats why you can see houses like on tatooine in star wars, in the background. no idea what she’s shopping for other than antiques. she loves antiques and travels the entire galaxy, buying antiques of all kinds. i mean dig those crazy spats on her shoes. hehe

https://i.imgur.com/EfqtzDw.jpg

1 Like

https://i.gifer.com/56lX.gif

4 Likes

I fangirled a lot internally!

OHMYGOD that’s SO BEAUTIFUL

The colors are absolutely gorgeous and the way all of her clothes/accessories are moving/flowing as she is walking and the sharp incline of the background create such a nice movement to the whole painting.

And that story is so cute :joy: I feel like she’d be the kind of side character in a book or show that everyone falls in love with and can’t get enough of.

Also I’m out of likes I cry

2 Likes

A true tragedy.

1 Like

Lots of good posts here, and I’m all outta likes.

5 Likes