New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

If anything I feel like body jewelry is more appropriate for nightborne.

Blood elves should get tattoos over body jewelry, or just both, but if I had to choose it would def be tattoos.

6 Likes

I would be fine with runic tattoos ONLY IF they were very visible. If you canā€™t tell at a glance right away that I have them, then donā€™t bother.

1 Like

Yeah, I would prefer if they were the kind you could actually see.

This is the way.

Secrets are not the way.

I meanā€¦she is pretty good looking.
Triangular face, fine features, husky voice, the only downside?
She is rotten and smells bad.
Saurfang clearly lost because of it.

Hey! She has a glandular problem!
Maybeā€¦?

Or they could just make it easier and give faction specific colored ranger tats in Alleriaā€™s style since they are the more popular of the tattoo choices on both sides.

3 Likes

The glandular problem is they are rotting like the rest of her.

Ranger tats! Ranger tats! Ranger tats!

3 Likes

That would be nice. Though if they could provide options for both Farstriders and Magisters, all the better.

I made a mediocre mockup of Magister style, not sure if you saw it or not.
https://i.imgur.com/OiiuFJL.png

The idea would obviously look better than what Iā€™ve done, and the face tattoos would be color customizable and come in additional styles.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t see that, but thatā€™s a level of visuality that would be acceptable for me.

I hope they add that belf kilt as a pants option too. Itā€™s just the bottom half of the robe. Would be easy.

1 Like

I want more tunic robe separation too but I want pants like leggings type stuff other classes like plate and hunter type always have pants Iā€™m tired of robes I want more options in that regard. I like how they separated the BE heritage armor! It comes as either or!

4 Likes

Yes, now please give the option to Nightborne! I wouldnā€™t use it, but it would be nice.

1 Like

Yes. Every robe should have the option for you to wear just the top or just the skirt.

2 Likes

The whole bottom half from the belt down of the Belf Heritage set feels like unfinished hot garbage.

That is why i never use the tunic.

To be fair my favorite heritage set is the VE heritage because itā€™s like a crop top on male characters too! But I value the option the BE heritage provides.

1 Like

Hey I like the dress!

Iā€™m a warrior, I donā€™t wear dresses. Even tho my dream is to be a spell breaker, this seems halfdonkeyed.

Yeah. I made a Void Knight mog for my alt Warrior. It looks awesome in the Armory, but actually using Warrior abilities in game with it feels awkward.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/jai

2 Likes