New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Honestly, the only thing I want is for Blood Elves to have (non tentacle) void elf hair styles, and some night elf ones too. In exchange, hair styles can be swapped. Hair styles of all things being shared doesn’t sound too outrageous. I’d love face piercings and chokers for blood elves too, which is what night elves are getting. If Void Elves are getting High Elf customization and looking like Blood Elves as opposed to being dark and voidy? That’s fine. Let me, in that case, at least play a goth/punk Blood Elf without being yelled at for trying to steal those themes.

I mean, I’m a Blood Elf DK for gods’ sakes. That’s goth as it is, getting options to reflect this would be nice as opposed to having all blood elves be painted as just ‘lol prissy princesses’. Now void elves can be either dark/edgy or lighter/high elves. Equal exchange is all I’d really like.

Edit: In case someone asks ‘but what about night elves getting xyz from blood elves’? Yes. I entirely agree with that too. Give night elves blood elf stuff if they give blood elf night elf hair styles (So much elf in my sentence). The more options for both sides, the merrier, especially when it comes to jewelry and hair. Oh and any other race for that matter <3

15 Likes