New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

They know what a hairbrush is… just not shampoo.

I’m hoping they both get the new Blood Elf hair styles.

22 Likes

THIS MAKES ME SO :duck:ING HAPPY I’M GOING AT SO MANY DISCORDS RIGHT NOW ABOUT THIS LMAOOOOOO

31 Likes

Okay guys you finally got your dang blue eyes.

22 Likes

I need a crown as accessory on my BE to put it on all Haircut Muahahaha

5 Likes

THANK YOU (I’d reply with just THANK YOU but you guys automate blocked my message, not cool… BUT THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED THANK YOUUUU <3)

9 Likes

you mad lads you… you did it.

26 Likes

What a pointlessly petty thing to say. You’re a very small person.

47 Likes

Very cool thanks…but can we now please fix male Void Elf receding hairline or just give them Blood Elf hairstyles.

8 Likes

I hope this means other allied races can get some updates as well cough nightborne, mag’har etc.

23 Likes

The real question is, how many raid tiers did this cost us for shadowlands. Are we all just going to be playing barbie dress up with little to no content or what?

12 Likes

Yay blue eyes! Thank you for the pandemic gift.

8 Likes

I guess the only thing left to whine about is Void Elves not having blonde hair. Wonder who is going to take up that crusade.

21 Likes

Can you please take a Look at the priest threads ?

Thank you.

4 Likes

We’ll start those threads tomorrow.

Today, we celebrate.

29 Likes

Blood Elves have blonde hair.
Void Elves are getting Blood Elf customization.
Therefore Void Elves will get blonde hair.

7 Likes

Im a Paladin and a dreanei I can volonteer

Congrats High Elf Community! Seems like big news for you guys ^^ While I prefer the voidish look for my elf far more, I’m happy for those getting what they want.

55 Likes

Just stopping by to say congrats to the people who posted here every day passionate about this being added. I don’t really care much about it but the fact that you guys cared enough and get to see it added is admirable.

45 Likes

way to go blizzard, youve done it

8 Likes