New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

skin color of that style with light tattoos and a naaru symbol on the forehead!

that would be a big thematic difference! some are void elves and others are light elves! irreconcilable cosmetic forces with their own unique themes!

I never pointed you out specifically. I also never made a false accusation.

There were a lot of people who made threads like that and everyone involved needs to take responsibility.

As mentioned above there were many anti-high elf threads thinly veiled in the guise of Blood Elf customization thread, and even then even though I didn’t agree with what was being asked, my attitude was each to their own rather than trying to deny anyone anything.

There is also a very clear hate thread made to slight High Elf fans.

On the same note it’s also not right to try to deny Blood Elf players out of spite, but everyone involved has to take responsibility for their actions, not just High Elf supporters nor naysayers. Everyone.

But I don’t want to go back to the mudslinging we engaged in in the past. I walked away from wow for a while and wish to start off clean with whoever I can. The best thing to do is acknowledge it happened, and try to do better and learn from our mistakes and not repeat them.

11 Likes

This thread is so huge, it’s now being expressed logarithmically.

1 Like

Or at the very least an allied race based off of the standard human model

While I agree those types people won’t stop BE requests, I disagree on not calling them out, because as someone who does extend grace to people I find it distasteful to have that sort of behavior returned and it’s evident and apparent.

I also dislike it because not only does it insult everyone who’s ever extended grace to the HE community. But there are far more people who don’t act like that, who do support various BE requests and do so with no malice on their end or in their words when they voice their thoughts on these forums. So it’s an issue that is distasteful to me on two ends.

Dropping this again because it is where a lot of DR theme for BE’s is being talked about.

As well as a more general request thread.

3 Likes
1 Like

I made a mockup for light based options for Blood Elves a while back.

The skin isn’t changed, but I added a glowy light effect to the ponytail, glowing light based tattoos, and gold plating on the ears.

https://i.imgur.com/RmDZmh2.png

7 Likes

5 Likes

I fully, wholeheartedly agree with each single character you wrote there.

I tip my hat to you.

:clap:t3:

2 Likes

If you spend all your time calling out people on either side of the fence who feel Blood Elf players are ungrateful for what they have, you’re not going to have much time to actually brainstorm and tell Blizzard what you want.

“Don’t mourn for the stupid, you’ll be crying all day.”

2 Likes

Welp…sorry but the rest of your post isn’t helping then.
I see no reason to continue on with this since you still want to post false accusations.

2 Likes

They don’t actually have more hair options. Belves have had more hair options for a while. I have not seen nelf tattoos yet, though I’ve seen them mentioned.

Female belves have 25 hairstyles on the wowhead dressing room. 13 hair colors are shown, it goes from 1-10 and then skips to 15-17. 3 necklaces, 3 bracelets with either silver or gold options, 14 earrings, 10 face options, 14 skin colors are shown, but it goes up to 10 and then jumps to 27-30 so some are missing from the dressing room. 3 ear styles. 15 eye colors are shown but it goes from 1-12 and then skips to 16-18. There are arm cuffs currently too, with two colors. Just one cuff style and no toggle yet.

Night elf women have 9 faces. 20 hair styles. 13 skin colors are shown but it goes from 1-9 and then skips to 23-27, 4 eye colors are shown, 1, 4, 7, and 10 are shown. 5 ear options. 14 hair colors are shown 1-10 and then 16-19. 4 eyebrow lengths, 8 markings colors, 10 markings. 3 nose rings. 2 headdress. Vines and 5 vine colors. 3 necklaces and 3 earrings.

So night elf women have a vines, markings, headdress, and nose ring category that belves don’t have. Vines, headdress, and nose rings are new. Blood elves have arm cuffs and bracelets that nelves don’t have, but in the categories shared they have more overall options.

Both need tattoos and tattoo colors, I feel like the tiara hairstyle for belves should be split up, give them their own headdress category and put the tiara there, add feathers and stuff to both headress options.

The point of all of this is yes, ask for what you want to see, but don’t pretend some groups are actually getting less when that isn’t the case. Some might not like the jewelry but that doesn’t mean those options are not there.

4 Likes

They can have that skin color but we deserve to have unique colors too! they have void skin color! we should have the light!

1 Like

Fine then, if you don’t want to take but a modicum of the responsibility that we all know you have, then that’s on you.

4 Likes

The BE NE feud has single handedly been reignited! Let our second visual theme out!

2 Likes

Okay, turn over Sylvanas and I will!

1 Like

haha

It’s quite a nice basement once you find your way into it. Very comfortable.

How did you get in?

1 Like