New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

You don’t have to stop asking for what you’re asking for. Just don’t label all those who oppose you as spiteful trolls.

4 Likes

I’ve always lobbied for Dark Ranger stuff.

Pointing out disengenuous requests is a different thing.

But here you go again… “Void Elves already got so much.”

It’s ironic you’re oblivious to this.

2 Likes

For the record I am pro more things for VEs. I just take issue with the timeline / implementation schedule if BE customization is currently lacking and so many BE players are a bit down on it.

1 Like

Is anyone going to note the irony here?
“I want this look and this race”
“But its on the Horde”
“You don’t matter”

Which has been the discussion in many cases, including cases such as yourself Callistus.

5 Likes

Well. These Void Elf customizations are either two years or fifteen years too late depending on how you look at it.

But the chronic fairness debates are just an attempt at gatekeeping.

3 Likes

Yeah you keep claiming that.

Yet I haven’t seen a single comment of yours in support.

Why is Dark Ranger requests disingenuous?

They have.

To your lack of comments of support for Dark Ranger themes while also claiming to be a huge Dark Ranger theme supporter and calling the request disingenuous and using your claims of support as some sort of validity for such a statement? Is that what you’re saying I am oblivious to? It’s been noted.

2 Likes

Once again. This is the issue.

You say you can request things, but are sympathizing with the people attacking people for requesting things. Meanwhile this same thing doesn’t happen to Blood Elf requests.

You can’t tell Archangel something isn’t occurring, or isn’t right and then immediately back up the other side for doing that exact thing.

3 Likes

Point out where antis are labelling all pros as spiteful trolls who only request High Elves to hurt them.

5 Likes

No. Your oblivious to the fact that you are attacking people for making Void Elf requests. When replying to a comment about people getting attacked for making Void Elf requests.

As far as the Dark Ranger bit is concerned. I’m sorry you are unable to grasp what my comments mean. You have been mischaracterizing them for days and at this point it doesn’t seem like there is any point in correcting you.

3 Likes

That’s a nonsensical argument.

If someone is, in fact trying to keep someone from playing something out of spite then it will likely be pointed out.

Pointing it out doesn’t mean the opposite actions should be happening.

2 Likes

Why do you just assume all antis are opposing High Elves out of spite? That’s an unfair judgment.

4 Likes

Actually most of my pushback has been at people, who take issue with my statements on VE’s not being a core race, if you go back and see each incident it is someone else who is so bothered by the idea that Void Elves should wait a second while BE customization is resumed they feel the need to deconstruct my argument, and here we are, and I’m still standing by what I said.

Quoting this because its a valid opinion to have :heart: and does not equate to “attacking people requesting VE things”

3 Likes

I wasn’t saying it wasn’t a reasonable request. I was just saying, and trying to add to your point, that it’d be a way bigger theme difference than what the Void Elves are getting. I want the URs to be playable, and I wouldn’t even dream of trying to deny something like this to fans. It’s a perfectly reasonable request and it doesn’t come at the cost of anything or anyone. I’d have to be a hypocrite to want High Elves but deny something like that.

2 Likes

This is the problem, you guys keep wasting your time and energy with things you don’t wanna see, instead of focusing on what you would like to see!

“I don’t wanna see playable High Elves!”
“I don’t wanna see High Elves as an Allied Race!”
“I don’t wanna see customizations for Void Elves!”
“I don’t wanna see more customizations for Void Elves!”

This kind of posts only brings toxicity and pettiness here. Stop doing this and help Fallyn, for instance, bring that theme to Blood Elves, or whatever other themes you would like to see for them.

I’m seeing more High Elf fans suggesting ideas for Blood Elves than Blood Elf fans themselves. Where is all your passion for them?

8 Likes

Okay, as far as the Blood Elf back and forth goes concerning the timeline for Blood Elf additions, everyone’s tone is very sharp right now, and I don’t think anyone here is trying to invalidate Blood Elves or Void Elves getting stuff, but I also feel most people are not expressing themselves in the best manner and it’s coming off as hostile when it doesn’t necessarily need to.

Daddy chill.gif

4 Likes

It’s not wrong to oppose an idea Archmage. Some people don’t want something to happen, so they ask for it not to happen. It’s not out of spite.

4 Likes

Oh good, I see it’s time for the toxic gatekeeping that labels people who want to protect aspects of a story that they enjoy from being changed in a way that they don’t want as horrible people because their wants are not in the form of a gift list but a don’t mess with that list

5 Likes

I hope I’m not coming across as hostile. I’m just saying it’s unfair to throw accusations of spite on a group just because their views are different.

6 Likes

This isn’t true either maybe you just don’t notice them, but we also have people claiming our request is disingenuous, which is just rude.

All you ever post is quite positively neutral, at least as far as whatever I’ve read.

3 Likes