New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Lol at Sara asking people to just get along. :rofl:

Yeah, completely different sentence that. Completely different meaning.

2 Likes

The antis are guilty of starting witch hunts in other threads too, claiming that the OP is secretly a part of the High Elf agenda and continue to harass and troll people until the thread is locked or fades away. I’ve seen it many times myself.

And the hairstyles and colors are hardly exclusive to Blood Elves as we’ve seen Humans and Draenei adapt many of them, and vice versa. The same makes sense to do with Blood Elves and Void Elves.

I agree though that Ranger style tattoos shouldn’t be exclusive to Void Elves. I believe they should go to both races and it would make sense for the devs to do both at once as they do share the same model.

14 Likes

Mind you, the Anti’s have also at some point created a spam of threads as well in regards to High Elves.

But Pro’s or Anti’s, no group is perfect.

4 Likes

Actual antis doing that, or are you blaming us for the fact that the forums in general have been sick and tired of this topic for years now and come down hard on any new thread related to it?

4 Likes

One thing I have been looking forward to each build is not only for new customization to be unveiled, but to see what combinations people come up with. Seeing some of the Night Elves people have customized has been a lot of fun. I can’t wait to see this when all of the velf/belf options are available to play with!

I best see a lot of pictures ppl! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

No, I’ve observed off topic anti High Elf behavior in other threads too, be it a general cosmetic thread or threads pertaining to adding to Void Elves. The antis aren’t any less guilty than the pros who have also derailed threads as Sara said neither group is perfect.

And yes, I do acknowledge that the general bystanders have grown tired of quarrel between both camps.

16 Likes

I’m hoping things settle down once pre-patch hits. I want to believe that once people can actually play their “High Elves” there’s going to be a lot less High Elf topics being made, and those that are made will get far less traffic and support than they do right now. Of course I could be entirely wrong about that, but I’m trying think positively.

7 Likes

What ever happens, I will always support High Elves. If this is the way of the Alliance having there High Elves, then I am truely grateful. As long as there is more customisation options, and other stuff too.

17 Likes

I think they should add some selections for idle stances and running/walk animations at the very least. BE males have a terrible run if you ask me.

But let’s do this for all races. Kinda like the orc posture selection. More player agency right?

1 Like

sounds good.

1 Like

Maybe something like this for belves/velves?
https://i.imgur.com/TEKuNH9.png
https://i.imgur.com/TkxXkzh.png

1 Like

Definitely reduces the chance of having a hip replacement at a young age… lol

1 Like

It’s okay to take a break love <3 It’s why i’ve started joining only when weekly builds hit, so i can geek out with Alamara, Sara, Avarie, Lann, Hyper etc…

9 Likes

yay i made the list of geekdom hehe :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I die a little every time a new build comes out with no elf tats.

7 Likes

Same, we need some tattoo love!

4 Likes

Please!

20 Likes

I see you have my concept in there. Nice choice! :blue_heart:
On that note, hoping for a nail polish option too!

4 Likes

And, just to reinforce:

Void/high elf tattoos:

• Twisting, coiling, pointy designs
  • Choice between blue, violet, magenta and void colors

Blood elf tattoos:

• Runic, ordered, arcane designs
  • Choice between red, orange, gold and green colors

Everyone happy, can tell each other apart with a glance.

12 Likes

It would be cool if we got a few options for nail colors! Humans are getting eyeshadow choices so why not a few for nail polish?

3 Likes